TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
one of my friends passed away, another one probably ghosted me and the only one I have left is very busy with work. I don't know why I'm still alive at this point and why do I still go through this, things are only getting worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., LonelyBrazilian, Shadowplay and 7 others
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Yeah, same here, loneliness hits really hard, especially in winter. I hope offtopic experiences a revival soon because this is really the only place where I can quench my thirst for company a bit.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know loneliness can be painful for many people. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I also have no idea why I am still alive, I live a empty depressing existence. It is tiring when every day is just suffering. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Caramelized
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Sending you love, im sorry you're going through this, feel free to message me any time.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm so numb even loneliness doesn't hurt me. Go me I guess.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I'm here for you bro

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
While it's been a while since my last friend death, I feel like my main friend group on a whole ghosted me recently (well more than a month isn't quite recent). The loneliness plus the paranoia around what I did wrong, what is being said, etc, is getting at me deep lately. I've been stuffing the void with work and always having movies or TV on. It isn't so successful but it's a start. That and coming here, and using weighted blankets.

But none of that is likely helpful to you more than me venting back into the thread and empathizing.

I hear you, i feel for you, and I'm hoping that whatever comes next brings you some peace in these moments

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I also live a lifeless, no social existence, lonely contained to my room miserable life for years. It's awful and it will only get worse