remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I feel so lonely, I don't really have friends and I have NONE irl and my family truly doesn't seem to care for me much. Every friend I try to make me we just never really connect or they end up just unadding me :') I guess I'm trying to see if anyone else relates or wants to TRY to become friends. I'm desperate lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lemonbunny, Amidaa, Throwawayacc3 and 6 others
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I may not be here that long but you can consider me a friend while I'm here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: remluvr, L0neW0lf and Hotsackage
L0neW0lf

L0neW0lf

i lost myself
Apr 16, 2024
I am also in your position now. We can connect together if you want. Me going through the same struggle to find a like minded friend who is a good listener and try to understand why I am saying what I am saying. Message me ♥️

• Love
Reactions: remluvr
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
I feel very, very similar. Especially the part about struggling to connect, two of the three friendships I have left are now both over a decade old. Feel free to PM me if you want. I hope the rest of your day has been pleasant.

• Love
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah totally feel you on this, have tried to make friends and connect with them but in the end you just always the one from the group or person they don't really care from the beginning. i have tried many time's and slowy you just realize it just pointless to even try again because the result would just be same and the effort is just wasted time. guess some of us are just ment to be alone plus you can look at it on the bright side if we go we at least can't hurt anyone 😅. but yaah hope your week is going good at least and i hope things will changes for you 🤗

• Love