• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I've seen it all my life. I just want a boyfriend that loves me and a group of friends that are consistently in my life. Just seems like everyone leaves.
Is this my karma? to be alone?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Marine, Rocksandsand, Circles and 19 others
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Went to send you a message but says you limit who can see your profile. Feel free to message me anytime.

Reactions: Circles
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Have you tried to meet any person irl to give yourself a chance ?
And coming to friends.. many people get busy with lives ..and just move on. Out of the hundreds of people..we have studied with, interacted with.. we'll have very less friends. I am an introvert and I used to have 4 or 5 friends when I was good ( now I pushed away some friends..that's a different story). And also, if that's your thing.. you can try to interact with people on internet. Like reddit, many other.
You don't know how long it goes. I have made some cool friends on internet.. one person helped me acquire some medicines, we became study buddies later. he was very helpful.
And I met another person..who eventually became a brother to me.
This is a good wayfor that. But yeah.. you need to be a bit careful since you are talking to anons.
If you want friends irl only.. may be joining a gym helps I think.
Or you want to learn a course, join in that.. you might make friends..eventually.

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
Oh, I feel you. I wonder if it's just a condition of society or just bad fucking luck. There are some truly horrible people, or just downright going and unpleasant people that have those things and don't deserve or appreciate them. I do believe that patience and stubbornness can get you to a social life you want, but I understand getting burnt out and not wanting to try anymore.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I've seen it all my life. I just want a boyfriend that loves me and a group of friends that are consistently in my life. Just seems like everyone leaves.
Hey mate, I feel you. (hate to be "that guy"). But hang in there, friends always come and go. Someone once told me that the friends you have right now will be the best friends you've ever had then they'll fuck off and you'll have a new group of best friends. I'm sure someone will come along, have you tried traveling? That's a good way make friends. It is hard to form bonds in this social media obsessed society though, true.

Reactions: Circles, pole, HGL91 and 2 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
you must put some work into your relationships. first step would be probably to leave the internet and actively seeking in the real world for what you are craving.

Reactions: Circles, Funkbunny, HGL91 and 1 other person
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
i have a group of real life friends they just arent enough

Reactions: Brainpain, Architect and Ratbat
Ratbat

Ratbat

Psycho loser
Jul 17, 2019
Il be ur friend im al alone to talk to me

D

Deleted member 8975

I feel like stating this here is like the worst possible place you could have stated it. You're gonna get loads of fake people who are just gonna leave u after they get what they want. By fake I mean jerks basically.

Reactions: Saga, Circles and Ko9
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
People float in and out all the time. That's what the people around are, a set of characters who come in from the wings and recede back into them. I've kinda accepted that I'm never going to have company of any sort, because I've settled into the background character role here. But hey, at least you don't need to bother about other people noticing your worst tendencies that way.

Reactions: Circles and frank630
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Loneliness is a gift. Embrace it.

Reactions: Circles, No_more, Painted Bird and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
how exactly is it a gift? it's the worst thing ever!
I'm guessing the intended idea was solitude. 'Loneliness', after all, implies displeasure.

Reactions: Circles and Painted Bird
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Some people's energies resonate at higher and faster frequencies than that of what I like to call the "sheeples". You're alone (I think) because the people who've come round can't keep up with you. Just a thought. Didn't say it was a good one. Good luck kiddo

• Love
Reactions: Marine, Circles, Donewith_ and 2 others
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
You ain't gonna find these people here I'm afraid, you should seek out these people in real life.

Reactions: Circles and Funkbunny
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Loneliness is a gift. Embrace it.

since humans envolved to be social beings loneliness (or solitude) are connected to shorter life expectancy, stress and unhappiness. its not a natural state.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
since humans envolved to be social beings loneliness (or solitude) are connected to shorter life expectancy, stress and unhappiness. its not a natural state.
I have to agree to that statement. I've earned multiple degrees in the study of the human psyche and what you've said regarding solitude being a non-natural state is emprically accurate. However; it is my experience that being socially gregarious has a number of pitfalls. One of which involves the type of people who will live in your life with you one moment and are gone the next. I have personally invested nearly fifteen years of my life with the mother of my daughters when one day it was just over. I cannot describe to you the despair I felt at that moment. So while I solidly agree about solitude and non-natural states I would offer my earlier statements in response. Solitude has its perks; but so does being social. Six of one half dozen of the other as my father used to tell me. Thanks for following me to his far.....
Human Touch. Bruce Springsteen. Great tune. Watch the official video on you tube. I'll wager you will find something in that song that touches you. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocksandsand and Circles
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
how exactly is it a gift? it's the worst thing ever!

you may not have seen this skit

which makes loneliness look far preferable to being in a relationship

Reactions: Circles, Pistolero114 and No_more
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Is SS becoming a dating site now?

• Love
Reactions: Circles and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Is SS becoming a dating site now?
Well, I guess every community deserves one... It's going to be a pretty strange one though. I'm guessing a significant portion of the pitches would be based on self-deprecation and self-pity.

Reactions: puppy9, Circles and Empty Smile