• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
It is very depressing to know that I will most likely never feel a connection with others because this type of personality is very rare in the population (this could partly explain why I am mostly ignored when I try to open up even irl). In all my time here on the forum I only found 1 similar person that I could relate to, unfortunately I was never able to interact with that person while he was still alive. I feel very lonely even here.

I guess this is how it's going to be until the end?

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i'm in the same situation. i can't interact with anyone irl.
i'm not in SaSu for a long time but i met this member a few days ago that i was really enjoying to talk to, she was so nice and i was really digging her personality but she probably ctb'd (at the date she said she would) without saying me a proper goodbye :( i'm still very sad and gutted about this

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
who says you need to have the same personality to be friends with someone, or relate to someone else? i'm sorry you feel lonely, it's such a hollow and gut-wrenching feeling.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'm somewhat similar, though there are people here that I do like but don't feel the desire to pursue anything outside of the forum. I've tried to meet randoms via gaming before and it just up being awkward. So then I feel bad about myself for not being able to interact. I've been introduced to people before and it also doesn't work out since I have no social skills. I don't think, like yourself, that I'm capable of making friends either. It's horrible to be lonely yet unable to change that, but I am content with what this forum offers because I had nothing before. I figured I'd be alone forever and have gotten used to it, but I also like having the little interactions here and there on this forum with people even if we're very different. In fact, I think people who are very different from me can be quite interesting.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm somewhat similar, though there are people here that I do like but don't feel the desire to pursue anything outside of the forum. I've tried to meet randoms via gaming before and it just up being awkward. So then I feel bad about myself for not being able to interact. I've been introduced to people before and it also doesn't work out since I have no social skills. I don't think, like yourself, that I'm capable of making friends either. It's horrible to be lonely yet unable to change that, but I am content with what this forum offers because I had nothing before. I figured I'd be alone forever and have gotten used to it, but I also like having the little interactions here and there on this forum with people even if we're very different. In fact, I think people who are very different from me can be quite interesting.
I was able to make friends and stuff, but I don't want to anymore.
I just don't like life anymore and when i try to like it back i find 1000+ reasons why i should not 😅 I don't like at all the place i live in. Plus i was good at many stuff but I could not develop any significant skill due to this whole shitty situation...
My father left me to rot in this hell multiple times in this stupid life. He made the hero outside the house, but never cared about me and my eventual problems. He cared more about his friends and the other side of the family, me and my Mother could be sacrificed 🤣 I even hit him badly once, he deserved. The funny thing is that he is even way worst than me... But that's another story.
Plus I'm surrounded by drug dealers/addicted, victims and all sorts of asshol**, i don't want to contribute to this sh**😂. My escape failed, after some years(required more money than i tought).
The worst part is that my father love these people and interact with them.. It really requires so much energy for me to live this life and I just don't have it. Maybe i should go far away i don't know, but it is not so easy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dragonofenvy
Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
I know what you mean. I used to have a personality and things to say that resonated with people. But now no one wants to hear it because it has to do with ctb.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
who says you need to have the same personality to be friends with someone, or relate to someone else? i'm sorry you feel lonely, it's such a hollow and gut-wrenching feeling.

theoretically, if I met someone like me I don't think we would even talk. With my lack of charisma, neither would make a move on each other.
The people I most spend time with were charismatic and overral different from me in personality, we just shared some tastes.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
I can relate, funnily enough. I don't know if we're different from people in the same way, but I've also never felt a real connection with someone: I'm always aware of how they might misunderstand me, and always faking the way I think. Feeling alienated fucking sucks, I wish you didn't.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
It makes sense. Of course people with similar personalities would be able to get along better. I'd love to meet someone with a similar personality to me but a person with my personality is rare.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000