• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you lonely?

• Yes

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Simple poll. I've realized that the only times I've felt happy, or at least okay, were when I felt I had real, meaningful companionship with someone. Everything else feels normal and manageable with that. Unfortunately, not the case right now.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't need friends... I don't feel lonely tbh and idrc..
I have bigger problems in life that requires my immediate attention..

I think it's great to have friends tho.
If a person has the time and effort to invest in the friendship/companionship..

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Don't know. I've been alone for so long, and the friends I had years ago were never really my friends. I'm used to it by now. Trying to make friends doesn't work for me.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I honestly don't think this is the best time in my life to even have friends aside from those that are in a similar mental state. People would just look at me as a downer lol.

W

wasteoftimeletssleep

Oct 23, 2020
I go between isolating myself from people because I want to hide the way I'm really feeling, and being so lonely after doing so that I would do anything to have a friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Pookie
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm lonely by choice right now, as I couldn't stand the positive ideas of my so called friends. Who don't even bother anymore with me either.