H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
im so fucking lonely. i give so much of my time to other people and try to help them so much but they do nothing for me. i help them get back to their feet and then they leave me. at this point im just tired of even trying. maybe its selfesh to feel this way. maybe its my own fault no one ever stays.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, SinisterKid and noctiva
M

Matti

Nov 14, 2019
I'm sorry you feel this way. One thing I will say to you is that I really admire that you're giving your time and help to other people. I wish I could do the same. I want to be there for other people and help all I can, but unfortunately that's not possible. Because of my own state of mental health I have no energy to be anything for other people. Just wanted to let you know how I admire you for doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessandbroken, SinisterKid and noctiva
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
You were and are here for hopelessandbroke, so you are helping, more than you can possibly know.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noctiva and Matti
H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
I'm sorry you feel this way. One thing I will say to you is that I really admire that you're giving your time and help to other people. I wish I could do the same. I want to be there for other people and help all I can, but unfortunately that's not possible. Because of my own state of mental health I have no energy to be anything for other people. Just wanted to let you know how I admire you for doing it.
thank you that means so much to me. remember that its more than okay to take care of yourself first <3

• Love
Reactions: noctiva