Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
it's getting harder everyday. My friends all get busier and busier with life. I don't even can talk to my family properly due to language barrier.

I basically grew up lonely and still am.

Not to mention I can't even start conversations nowadays anymore.
Here goes another lonely night 👌

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Wormfood, Aloneisbestforme and 5 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
lonleliness is a horrible burden to bear and im so sorry you have to deal with it. if you ever want to talk to anyone at all im here <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Aloneisbestforme, Ameya and 2 others
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
I remember last year crying after realizing no matter what I want to tell people nobody cares, so theres no point in wanting to bring up converstaion because I end up getting too attached, and everyone eventually leaves me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, Ameya, AnonGermany and 1 other person
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Lonleniness do be a silent killer and slow one too. i do feel your pain it is hard now a day to start a conversation not to mention to keep it going. peeps now a days don't really look for just a conversation or just a normal hangout anymore unless they need you or want something from you, well at least thats how i experience it.
that's way i just gave up after a while trying to get to know peeps or start a new friend group. but i do hope you can find a way to get out this cycle of isolation unlike me.
wishes you all the best and have a great eve or day :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ameya, Larysa and AnonGermany
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Loneliness is indeed the silent killer as the other poster pointed out. It's an excruciatingly empty way to live. No one should have to live that way. One of the major reasons I plan on bowing out as soon as is practical.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Ameya and AnonGermany
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
Loneliness is such a deep pain in the heart and soul. I'm sorry for your suffering. I feel you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Ameya, Larysa and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that loneliness really can be painful for so many who exist here, but anyway I wish you the best, it must be tiring having to suffer like that.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
it's getting harder everyday. My friends all get busier and busier with life. I don't even can talk to my family properly due to language barrier.

I basically grew up lonely and still am.

Not to mention I can't even start conversations nowadays anymore.
Here goes another lonely night 👌
I know it sucks, the same stuff is happening to me. Most of my good friends have traveled away for work.
You are not alone in your loneliness

• Hugs
Reactions: Ameya
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I understand that loneliness really can be painful for so many who exist here, but anyway I wish you the best, it must be tiring having to suffer like that.
you really do comment on every post almost. Not that it's anything bad, but why is that?

• Yay!
Reactions: Wormfood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
you really do comment on every post almost. Not that it's anything bad, but why is that?
I don't comment on every post, there are so many on this site that aren't even about suicide and I don't even read them and with method questions I don't know the answer anyway. Posting on here has always just been a way to pass the time.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Loneliness has power but it's not the good kind.

It will kill someone inside and make them feel empty and worse and it's honestly horrible. loneliness is one of those feelings that is just there sitting with you day by day slowly eatting you away. it just hurts so much.

I pretty much lost my friend group now because I am really stupid and 1 guy in there that I just don't like dealing with is still there and there's nothing I can really do about it. now I don't really have anyone anymore and I'm kinda just here

I know how it feels and if you need anyone to talk to I'm here!