• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Does anyone relate to this? I feel like I'm being asphyxiated by the very lack of friends and people to communicate and interact with, it's so damaging to my soul to be this cast out of social contact, and it's not like there's anything I can do to fix the issue really. I just want a friend who I can talk to about the few hobbies I still manage to have through my anhedonia and a hug.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
how long have u been alone?? idk if it's any solace, but give it some time & eventually it won't bother u anymore. abject loneliness & yearning will be things of the past u can barely even remember🧸it took abt 2 yrs for me, i'm on year 6 now.

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
how long have u been alone?? idk if it's any solace, but give it some time & eventually it won't bother u anymore. abject loneliness will be a thing of the past u can barely even remember🧸it took abt 2 yrs for me.
honestly, i've felt isolated and alone for years, but i have been fully alone for half a year only, and it's been killing me lmao. the only thing i think about everyday is CTB and i dont feel my "friends" can really understand or help me in any way. it sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I relate to this. I am in the midst of a divorce and the loneliness is crushing. I'll be honest with you that I do have people like family and friends but, none of them understand. I am fortunate enough to have one friend that I can be completely honest with but, I don't see her enough. I'm stull lonely in a room full of people that love me.
I'm sorry you're going through this. It definitely sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga and cyandude
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm so lonely I can't stand it. Even when I'm with other people I feel so isolated and feel like I can't connect to people and I don't know why. But at the same time I push people away and can't stand humans. That cognitive dissonance drives me crazy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyandude
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I'm so lonely I can't stand it. Even when I'm with other people I feel so isolated and feel like I can't connect to people and I don't know why. But at the same time I push people away and can't stand humans. That cognitive dissonance drives me crazy.
I totally get it!!! It's like I'm a totally different species from other people, like I've been to depths of suffering and angst average functioning humans can not even get close to imagining, I feel like I'm stuck surrounded by a dark aura that repels people away from me, and being neurodiverse doesnt help either, since I look and walk like a wendigo.

Reactions: Malaria
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Qualcuno si riferisce a questo? Mi sento come se fossi asfissiato dalla mancanza stessa di amici e persone con cui comunicare e interagire, è così dannoso per la mia anima essere così escluso dal contatto sociale, e non è che ci sia qualcosa che posso fare per risolvere il problema Veramente. Voglio solo un amico con cui parlare dei pochi hobby che riesco ancora ad avere nonostante la mia anedonia e un abbraccio.
Se non avessi avuto problemi di salute da giovane, probabilmente non sarei così isolato. Ma è successo, non è stata colpa mia, si sono dimenticati di occuparsene quando ero giovane e da lì è iniziato tutto. I've been alone for years, I'm depressed, I've made a lot of mistake, I'm not living as i wanted to, i want to die.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Loneliness is the d3ath of all of us because we are a social specoes and we require socializing in order to live long lives. Live and live sound different huh? Mmmmm🤔

Arrow>>>>>>>> to show that tgat's what my face looked like i used q littyle yelllow emoji face that us pondering on something hhhhhheeeeehhheeee
That's my face right now/

Im sorry you are lonely good friend. You are probably super nice deserve lots of good friends. Goodnight friend

• Love
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
im so lonely that my refusal to interact with others/leave my home might aswell be self-harm, if i talked to people maybe one of them could help me do things i wish i did before or be seen in the way i want to be seen, im sure they're great but i dont want to talk to people anymore, funny, i guess it is self harm.

• Love
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Me too, I have a lot of trouble talking to people but no matter what I can never make any meaningful connections so I'm always very lonely. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll always be like this, but it still hurts so much.

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I totally relate, sometimes I feel like I am being suffocated just by the sheer lack of friends and social connection. I talk to absolutely no one unless I'm forced to. I don't have anyone to talk to and have never had a friend. I think about this fact every day when I go to sleep, it fucking sucks.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023

View attachment 129697
I do these same things. I have friends that I think are close, but I feel completely isolated from them cus they can't always be around when I am, they can't really handle my emotional baggage at all so when I do vent, I get one word replies so when the chance that someone does reach out finally, i just push them away out of bitterness. Nobody can deal with my issues. It's completely lonely having people but not actually having them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Malaria