m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
Why do I have a need for intimacy? Why can't social needs be enough? I already have so many problems.

How can I care so much in a physical sense, with worsened symptoms of anxiety and depression when I consciously note to myself that I don't require something romantic for me to live, and yet my brain fights against me. Some people are fine by themselves for example, just having friends. Rare, but it's possible.

I feel very lonely as a result. I hate it so much. It's hard to find someone that isn't superficial, that has no alterior motive.

As a young guy, you gotta bring something to the table to stand out. As a young girl, you have to avoid getting used and be very perceptive.

It's all so tiresome and depressing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Amaterasu and epic
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When It Ends
Apr 7, 2023
We're biologically hardwired to want it, and society tells us we need it.
It's further reinforced and amplified with the experience of having a physical connection with someone.

I myself can understand more than ever the loneliness of it that you feel, and the dangers.

Falling for the facade of love bombing and giving yourself to someone who leaves you with the very basis of your suicidal ideation; being insignificant and replaceable, yet, the affliction that comes from attachment and abandonment issues leaves you unable to hate those you love.

It destroys you.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4rius