Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have seen that some users are quite alone, I am also in that situation, maybe we could play video games together?

In my case, my English is horrible, my native language is Spanish, but I think something could be done.

Do you think it's a good idea?

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, highlyvolatile, Sensei and 5 others
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
There are quite a few people on here who do play a wide variety of video games. I only play on PC. You can PM me to add me on steam if you're a PC player too.

Reactions: Sensei
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
There are quite a few people on here who do play a wide variety of video games. I only play on PC. You can PM me to add me on steam if you're a PC player too.
I only play pc too

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I only play pc too
Right now I'm playing FFXIV, and I still have Destiny 2 installed. I have other games but those two right now are the only ones I have ready to play multiplayer. Did you have any games in mind?

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Right now I'm playing FFXIV, and I still have Destiny 2 installed. I have other games but those two right now are the only ones I have ready to play multiplayer. Did you have any games in mind?

I have Counter Strike, Borderlands 3, Gta V, Far cry 5, COD warzone and rainbow six siege.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I have Counter Strike, Borderlands 3, Gta V, Far cry 5, COD warzone and rainbow six siege.
Oh boy I haven't played CS in years... same with R6. Haven't played R6 since Year 1.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018

I think it is. Inspired by "Partners megathread" and "Anime watchers, unite!" I was planning to create a similar thread about video games, for video gamers to look for partners. It's not out there yet but it might be...

OK, nvm. I'm looking for partners for occasional play.

Co-op games I tried and like so far: Left 4 Dead, Baldur's Gate series, Borderlands 1, Nine Parchments, Divinity: Original Sin.

I especially love games that are rich with magic, like TES series, Dragon Age: Origins, Arcanum, Magicka and suchlike. Humor is also much appreciated.

I don't like much games with the emphasis on a trite world-saving story and "you're the chosen one!" kind of things.

Reactions: Eren and Sensei
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I only play SNES

Reactions: Eren
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
That might be a joke I'm not sure. I use original hardware

• Wow
Reactions: Eren and ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
That might be a joke I'm not sure. I use original hardware
You have the real thing in this age?!
Damn, man! That's some dedication!
Hamachi is a program that simulates LAN connection through the internet. If you were to use an emulator, that'd be the equivalent of me hooking up a keyboard to your computer with few hundred (thousand?) Long cable.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I spent years collecting to the detriment of everything else. It's the only technology I understand

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
PC here and Switch

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Eren
the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I understand, and COD Warzone? Its free.

It looks interesting. I was never a big battle royals player. I didn't mind watching them though. I enjoyed the mechanics to the Division's survival mode.

I especially love games that are rich with magic, like TES series, Dragon Age: Origins, Arcanum, Magicka and suchlike. Humor is also much appreciated.

Have you played TES online? I was initially wary of how the series would translate to an MMO but it turned out surprisingly well.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I have seen that some users are quite alone, I am also in that situation, maybe we could play video games together?

In my case, my English is horrible, my native language is Spanish, but I think something could be done.

Maybe instead of staying at home playing video games you should go for a walk and get some exercise? To that with a fellow gamer, walk, get fresh air for 30 minutes. Then go home and play video games.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Just ps4 for me. But if my PC wasnt so shoddy i'd be down to play.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Have you played TES online? I was initially wary of how the series would translate to an MMO but it turned out surprisingly well.

Right, I forgot a few things. I don't feel like paying for this game, or any, for that matter. I don't even take a proper care of my PC. And I don't have the money to make someone else to care instead. I'm not even working, lol. I also don't feel like competing with thousands of other people, unless I'm one of the best but I highly doubt it. It doesn't matter how much of an advantage the money gives, because if money is not the factor, then other factors come in, like: how sociable you are, how healthy and capable your body is, your reflexes, your hacking skills, how smart you are and able/willing to learn useful skills and rewrite the old and useless ones, how willing you are to decieve/manipulate others, and many other factors I'm not aware of or didn't feel like mentioning. As far as competition (establishing superiority) is concerned, it is always pay-2-win, the only difference is in the currency.

Now, PvE aspect of that game is something I deem worthy of consideration. Still have to pay for it... Oh well.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
Just ps4 for me. But if my PC wasnt so shoddy i'd be down to play.
The only cross platform games I'm aware of are Fortnite, FFXIV, and I wanna day Destiny 2?

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
The only cross platform games I'm aware of are Fortnite, FFXIV, and I wanna day Destiny 2?
My sub on FFXIV is expired, but if i have destiny 2 i would love to play. And I could redownload fortnite.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
And I could redownload fortnite.
I've never played Fortnite. The building aspect didn't appeal to me. I don't play a lot of battle royales in general.

I'm gonna start playing the Division 2 again. We're basically living it now with the global pandemic.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I've never played Fortnite. The building aspect didn't appeal to me. I don't play a lot of battle royales in general.

I'm gonna start playing the Division 2 again. We're basically living it now with the global pandemic.
Yeah i cant deal with the building part of it. And i thought this one game cuisine royale would be a cooking battle royale but its actually just a uhm battle royale game. And you're not wrong at all there.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone play sea of thieves?

Reactions: StillWaiting
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Sounds fun. I don't have any games or even consoles tho, all I play are mobile RPGs. I do like playing video games on my friend's PS4... mostly things like DBH, Spiderman, and Persona. I like to watch Resident Evil plays but I suck at it. The only multiplayer I ever played was PUBG lol. Have fun gaming y'all :heart:

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I advice you Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Has encontrado gente para jugar? Creo que no tengo ninguno de los juegos que mencionas, una pena

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Hey, my English is horrible too! That means we would understand each other pretty well hehe... just kidding. Unfortunately I'm abroad but I'll be back in about 2 weeks. I'd love to play some gta v with you, we can do a heist together or maybe have fun with mini-games.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 4993