BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Now that I'm set on ctb I have really cut myself off from everybody. I've never had loads of friends, but I really feel like the only place I can talk is here. I just want to be able to talk to the people I love, but not because I want to be "helped" or "saved". I just feel so lonely.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, downndone2, chocolatebar and 5 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Now that I'm set on ctb I have really cut myself off from everybody. I've never had loads of friends, but I really feel like the only place I can talk is here. I just want to be able to talk to the people I love, but not because I want to be "helped" or "saved". I just feel so lonely.
Lonely too

• Aww..
Reactions: BabyCamus
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Me too,,,very lonely,,,don't stop crying

Reactions: misanthropism
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that for so many in this world loneliness certainly can be painful, humans really should be able to be open about the subject of suicide without fear of pro suffering people interfering. It's just so awful how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die and as a result of this humans just suffer more and more.

• Love
Reactions: Toji
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023

You can talk to me if you wish. I love meeting new people

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I understand where you are coming from. I started to joke about dark subjects then went to joke about suicide by now they are numb to it lol but that takes time and patience. try to talk to them and just avoid what you are feeling regarding ctb. it's hard and unfair but I think thats the only way.

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Personally I'm not really lonely, but yeah talk to people here. Loneliness is something you can shed, if you can stop believing that you are a social animal, or if you are numb like me. I joined to learn about different opinions on ctb and why people do them. That's all it is despite someone's watchful eye over me in my room. They don't seem to fully understand me and my behaviors just from watching from outside like some sort of scientist studying a subject. And they never will. :hihi:

leland

leland

Mar 14, 2023
I feel ya! My wife left me last summer and I haven't been the same since. I've dealt with depression off and on for over 20 years. This last year has been the loneliest.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
I understand how you feel, but if you're completely settled on committing suicide, then separating yourself from others is necessary to not hurt them in any way. Just remember that although it is very lonely, it is necessary.

amoonschizo

amoonschizo

ratlike
Mar 25, 2023
I don't know your situation at all and I know it's hard to seperate from friends, seeing what you are doing to yourself. But a suggestion I have is to get into new hobbies and surround yourself on forums and pages surrounding that. It can seem unmotivating and I dont know what you're struggling with but whenever i've found myself falling into isolation due to of lack of friends I get into different communities and such. Loneliness can be caused by many reasons but from what I've gathered from this post; if you're set to CTB I think it is good that you're removing yourself, so you don't cause others more pain than necessary, but I don't think you deserve to feel isolated in the days leading up to it. Hope the loneliness dies out a bit.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Feel free to talk to me. I'm lonely too

• Love
gravesfrommiami

gravesfrommiami

##b4sisters
Mar 8, 2023
Im always lonely its gotten so bad to the point where im honestly use to people not wanting to talk to me or avoid me. Now that im done with HS and being in adult doing work im super lonely.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I feel the same way - the only place I can truly feel unjudged and myself is here. Everyone seems so alike to me. It makes me less lonely but it's painful to see how many others are just like me and are just as lonely. I hope we can find company in our loneliness somehow. I hope you can find someone to talk to or share experiences with.