• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
5-Me0-DMT is the most profound psychedelic ever! Just took it today again and it'll swiftly remind you of your TRUE NATURE, as God! ;)

Life changing stuff, it's such a blessing, if you ever get the chance, do it, please, please, please, you are all soooo LOVED, Reality is sooooo kind, love you all. Thanks for sharing, dear.

Reactions: fightingforchoice
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
do you need to have been clinically diagnosed with treatment resistant depression?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
do you need to have been clinically diagnosed with treatment resistant depression?
I think they can decide that from how many treatments are on your medical record etc. Like if you have tried two or three meds plus therapy or somethingā€¦

I don't know but how many doctors would say TRD because it acknowledges the hopelessness of this condition.

You see the happy mood I'm in šŸ˜‰Drugs and drink not working

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
5-Me0-DMT is the most profound psychedelic ever! Just took it today again and it'll swiftly remind you of your TRUE NATURE, as God! ;)

Life changing stuff, it's such a blessing, if you ever get the chance, do it, please, please, please, you are all soooo LOVED, Reality is sooooo kind, love you all. Thanks for sharing, dear.
Reality is far from kind.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamscape1111
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Reality is far from kind.
Reality is so kind that it fully loves and embraces everything you hate about yourself and reality as a flawless & precious expression of Itself, it's all Love, and you are it.
It allows you to be here in the first place, you are Heaven forever, the entire universe has come together to make your existence possible, you are perfect, I love you. šŸ™

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Reality is so kind that it fully loves and embraces everything you hate about yourself and reality as a flawless & precious expression of Itself, it's all Love, and you are it.
It allows you to be here in the first place, you are Heaven forever, the entire universe has come together to make your existence possible, you are perfect, I love you. šŸ™
If you say so...nobody's perfect.

• Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
If you say so...nobody's perfect.
It's actually non-conceptual and inherent rightness/perfection, prior to language, meaning objective Perfection, regardless of subjective filtering.
Absolutely everything is perfect precisely the way it is, prior to words. See, it's so loving/all-encompassing that It allows all imperfections within Itself as Itself.

If I had to put what I remember from my latest 5-MeO experience into words, it would go something like this:

Everything is God. I am God. I love myself. I love absolutely everything about myself. I am Consciousness. I am Perfect. I am Immortal.
Life is a dream. All is well. The world is my imagination. All is my Will. All is Love. That is all there is, Love. I love you. I love you so much.
I am Infinity. I am unlimited. All beings are in Me. I am in all beings. All is well. Do not fear, this vast ocean of love is all there is.
I have no name. Every fiber of existence is God. I am Everything. I created Everything. I am God cosplaying as a human.

After basking in that uttermost presence of Heaven within it's just shedding tears and profound gratitude for this wonderful blessing called life.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite." ~ William Blake

"One who is in harmony with emptiness is in harmony with all things." ~ Nagarjuna

"Once you realize that the world is your own projection, you are free of it." ~ Nisargadatta

No matter what you feel, think, say, or do, you always deserve more love, not less. ~ Matt Kahn

"Love is the strongest medicine, it is more powerful than electricity." ~ Maharajji

Last edited: