xX.mlnchli

xX.mlnchli

melancholy
Jul 4, 2023
i think we stopped being friends, and i think we should keep it that way, I feel like if he didn't do the thing he did that made me so upset, then we wouldn't have stopped talking.. I want him to apologize, but i'll never stop seeing him as a shitty person. he's so immature, and i get why he hasn't apologized but to call me dramatic over something like that? and to make fun of me because i'm really pissed at him? he knows what he did wrong but he never really owns up to what he did, and when he does apologize he does it sarcastically. Ive told him in the past that I didn't really like how immature he was and he said he'll try to change, but argument after argument he still does the same thing, Im just tired of it. Especially now, we were planning on getting back together because he wasn't going to move, but now I don't think i'll ever go back to him, he's so messed up. I spent 7 months with him and this is how he treats me and other people? I jusr can't, I even told him that he used to be almost everything I wanted, but now I don't even know at this point, and I think it hit him. I hope. Im giving away his stuff, and I'm giving him back his cologne. I hope he grows up without me.

• Hugs
Reactions: D1byRam3n, a_carbon_based_life, thewalkingdread and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
People rarely change. When it happens it takes a long time or something significant to happen.

I suggest finding ones you click with better instead of torturing yourself expecting different from people that hurt you.

• Love
Reactions: xX.mlnchli and Lifeis_Jouissance70
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Good choice don't be too friendly with troublesome people

• Love
Reactions: xX.mlnchli and Lifeis_Jouissance70