LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Just took it. Idk I was kinda desperate but at the same time am like hey let's see if it'll do anything. I kept fucking up with the tourniquet method, I'd prefer the inert gas or like SN but ya girl's poor as f. I'd put my head on the railway tracks but I don't want to scar some random conductors life. No access to guns. What is life lol. Ahahaha I hate who I am and I was a mistake being born. Too many mental problems and being borderline is a nut twster to say the least. Like sorry what you went through.
Hi as expected I woke up she feels disappointed yet unsurprised. It was upset that it had to lock itself up in the rom by itself but safety t[ otir5s⁷. Not surprised need yo do .orecdrastiv methods ⁶⁶

• Hugs
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, BitterlyAlive and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Just took it. Idk I was kinda desperate but at the same time am like hey let's see if it'll do anything. I kept fucking up with the tourniquet method, I'd prefer the inert gas or like SN but ya girl's poor as f. I'd put my head on the railway tracks but I don't want to scar some random conductors life. No access to guns. What is life lol. Ahahaha I hate who I am and I was a mistake being born. Too many mental problems and being borderline is a nut twster to say the least. Like sorry what you went through.
Hi as expected I woke up she feels disappointed yet unsurprised. It was upset that it had to lock itself up in the rom by itself but safety t[ otir5s⁷. Not surprised need yo do .orecdrastiv methods ⁶⁶
What's Lunesta? I like how you talk.

Reactions: LavenderBae
LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Lunesta is a sleep aid like ambien. I took it with some of that bougie Italian liquor cause it's all I had. I'm coming down I think so I took a gram of seroquel to see what happens. I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how you mean by how I talk, but it seems very kind so thank you

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Lunesta is a sleep aid like ambien. I took it with some of that bougie Italian liquor cause it's all I had. I'm coming down I think so I took a gram of seroquel to see what happens. I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how you mean by how I talk, but it seems very kind so thank you
I guess using terms like nut twister and other cool slang.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and LavenderBae