TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
Kinda pondering about all the places I might ctb at and I keep coming back to this forest I had my first kiss at. Kinda sentimental, but it strikes me as the most symbolically significant and peaceful spot to ctb.

But I'm kinda wondering about all that might go wrong so I was hoping to ask you guys for advice. The idea is to head out at night, pitch a small tent (in case I fail and need to pass the night), makr my final amends then do the act.

My worries are as follows:

1. Night rangers, hikers, bird/nature watchers etc. Are people patrolling the woods at night (this is Germany)? Don't wanna be found

2. Distance. It's near a small village I was brought up in. Somewhat far from where I live now and I would need to carry all my stuff there.

3. The cold. Not necessarily when I'm there but when I'm loosing conscious or getting weaker and bla. Doesn't your body temp. get much colder then?

Current method of choice would be SN or partial. Preferrably SN. Thoughts and advice? I appreciate all your help in advance

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if I will be able to do it, but if I do I'm also planning to do it outside. At night. But there's always a risk. The world is so overpopulated there are people everywhere. Make sure it's not a popular place. And it's better to avoid weekends if you can. As for carrying stuff, mountain bike would be helpful. If you don't have one - a good quality backpack will make it easier. Dress up warm, but as you're losing consciousness I don't think you'll be able to feel cold much?

Reactions: TheLomboq
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i really hope i can. i love being outside it makes me feel free and at peace

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Kinda pondering about all the places I might ctb at and I keep coming back to this forest I had my first kiss at. Kinda sentimental, but it strikes me as the most symbolically significant and peaceful spot to ctb.

But I'm kinda wondering about all that might go wrong so I was hoping to ask you guys for advice. The idea is to head out at night, pitch a small tent (in case I fail and need to pass the night), makr my final amends then do the act.

My worries are as follows:

1. Night rangers, hikers, bird/nature watchers etc. Are people patrolling the woods at night (this is Germany)? Don't wanna be found

2. Distance. It's near a small village I was brought up in. Somewhat far from where I live now and I would need to carry all my stuff there.

3. The cold. Not necessarily when I'm there but when I'm loosing conscious or getting weaker and bla. Doesn't your body temp. get much colder then?

Current method of choice would be SN or partial. Preferrably SN. Thoughts and advice? I appreciate all your help in advance
I'd check if at this particular time there's season for some specific mushrooms, open hunting season, any nearby groups of volunteers and conservationists that might be interested in running around the forest. also if there's a lake or river nearby where people might go fishing.. i'd also pick the spot months before and go there regularly to see if it's not on the way of someone else's favourite spot. you can probably find out from the council if there's any official groups attending there for any reason as well..