L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
The world is over populated, so I was just doing mother nature a favor. One less mouth to feed & all that.

or

Organ donors needed my limbs & blood.

or

Big Pharma is getting so much business, seems unfair to the funeral industry. Thought I would even out the balance a bit.*

NB* As an aside, medicines have been advancing in the last 50 years, but "assisted dying" hasn't kept pace. Fact. So IMO, this is one reason (of several) why ctb'ing is more common these days. Can anyone think of any others, to help us all smile in the face of death?

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Optimistic. I was previously thinking that some actions have both a positive and a negative effect - for example, making food from living matter.

Last edited:
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Optimistic. I was previously thinking that every action has both a positive and a negative effect - for example, making food from living matter.
True, your body will be worm food when you depart it. Worms would like a nice Xmas feast too you know. :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Mirrory Me
bug.abuse

bug.abuse

Jan 2, 2024
Euthanasia is considered a merciful act, so why would self administered euthanasia be considered sin?

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Euthanasia is considered a merciful act, so why would self administered euthanasia be considered sin?
Same with putting sick / injured animals down, which is considered merciful. Pets don't pay taxes of course, humans do.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Less strain on my country's economy (they wont have to pay out on social security).
or
I wanted to see for myself what the afterlife was like.

bug.abuse

bug.abuse

Jan 2, 2024
Same with putting sick / injured animals down, which is considered merciful. Pets don't pay taxes of course, humans do.
Exactly right. Human life is monetised, but I'm sure God will understand pain beyond the realm of fiscal interest and understand our disposition.