Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Is anyone else finding this lockdown is ruining any chance of CTB...can't do pills as previously tried and now body rejects all medications...my CTB is jumping but stuck inside through lockdown is giving me serious depression

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul101
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What do you mean your body rejects medication?
I've been personally doing better than without lock down because I'm pretty anti social and have anxiety. And we can still go out to a park or something, just now shops/zoos etc

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
If I try and take any pill even a paracetamol it come straight back up from a gag reflex

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If I try and take any pill even a paracetamol it come straight back up from a gag reflex
Oh damn that's weird, have you thought about getting that checked out? I have problems eating big pills but pain killers are alright size

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Not really that concerned about that, more concerned with this lockdown stopping any chance of ctb

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
But how is it stopping ctb? There's many way to ctb at home

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I have my method and it involves jumping...tried various methods before and this time with years of dedicated research I have the perfect spot and jump site...then it got closed in lockdown

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh I see, sorry to hear that. I hope the restrictions will loosen soon then

Reactions: Time to fly
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
feel you, I planned to ctb while my parents were away this month but lockdown means they're gonna be home. plan b was to get a hotel room but that's out of the question too.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
So do I this is just so annoying, got blocked from going on Wednesday day before lockdown and now just regretting everything
feel you, I planned to ctb while my parents were away this month but lockdown means they're gonna be home. plan b was to get a hotel room but that's out of the question too.
Sorry to hear that..I really need out if this world asap so I understand when plans get ruined

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Is anyone else finding this lockdown is ruining any chance of CTB...can't do pills as previously tried and now body rejects all medications...my CTB is jumping but stuck inside through lockdown is giving me serious depression
I thought you had ctb. What happened, did you change your mind or did something get in the way? I was thinking about you for a good few days, good to see you back on here.

Reactions: Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I thought you had ctb. What happened, did you change your mind or did something get in the way? I was thinking about you for a good few days, good to see you back on here.
I couldn't get to location, was packed with police...so gutted I am still here...just wish someone could drop me there and I could end this now

Reactions: BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I couldn't get to location, was packed with police...so gutted I am still here...just wish drone could drop me there and I could end this now
Ah I see. Things happen for a reason which we sometimes cannot see or understand. I'm sorry that your plans were scuppered though.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
2nd December can't come soon enough, really hope it's lifted can then get busy with ctb...

Reactions: BLUE1970