yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
i'm considering ctb with a gun because im in a lax state in the US so it's probably the most accessible lethal means for me. but location is an issue for me. i don't want to do it at home because i'm never home alone and the people i live with will absolutely hear it and discover me, plus there's a chance of being "saved" which is definitely not the ideal scenario here. so i thought about taking my car somewhere private but i would like to leave this car to my best friend when i die and he'll never want it if i died in it, even if the mess was cleaned up. but maybe he could sell it and get another car with the money but i'm not sure how much a car someone ctb in would be worth. i've considered a hotel but that's a bit barbaric and we also run into the same issues as doing it at home. is there something i'm just not thinking of or am i probably going to have to do it in my car? i'd rather not do it in a forest or something and have bugs all over my corpse.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i'm considering ctb with a gun because im in a lax state in the US so it's probably the most accessible lethal means for me. but location is an issue for me. i don't want to do it at home because i'm never home alone and the people i live with will absolutely hear it and discover me, plus there's a chance of being "saved" which is definitely not the ideal scenario here. so i thought about taking my car somewhere private but i would like to leave this car to my best friend when i die and he'll never want it if i died in it, even if the mess was cleaned up. but maybe he could sell it and get another car with the money but i'm not sure how much a car someone ctb in would be worth. i've considered a hotel but that's a bit barbaric and we also run into the same issues as doing it at home. is there something i'm just not thinking of or am i probably going to have to do it in my car? i'd rather not do it in a forest or something and have bugs all over my corpse.
Can't get saved if you shoot at the brain stem. Would personally do it in the forest though couldn't care less what happens to my body

Reactions: yaldabaoth
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
Can't get saved if you shoot at the brain stem. Would personally do it in the forest though couldn't care less what happens to my body
that would be the plan but yknow if i were to miss and aim lower at the upper spinal cord but i guess death would be pretty quick there too. idk why im so worried about my body it's not like i'll be here anymore I just am. i wanna be as intact as possible, but i also want to be cremated anyway so i guess it's a contradiction.