abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
My roommate is going to be out of town for a bit this week, and I'm thinking about trying to ctb then. Would it be better to do it in the room or in the woods somewhere in order to not be found by the wrong person. Like in the woods would be slightly near a path and would also need to be daytime, but room can be nighttime so idk.

I'm also struggling because I just want to end everything but idk. I'm always told we have to do things we don't like, but I still don't like that. I want to be done but it will probably be impulsive regardless. I wish someone had all of the answers. I wish someone could solve all of the problems for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, アホペンギン, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally location wouldn't matter too much as long as there isn't a risk of having my plans disturbed in that location but anyway best wishes, it's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
My roommate is going to be out of town for a bit this week, and I'm thinking about trying to ctb then. Would it be better to do it in the room or in the woods somewhere in order to not be found by the wrong person. Like in the woods would be slightly near a path and would also need to be daytime, but room can be nighttime so idk.

I'm also struggling because I just want to end everything but idk. I'm always told we have to do things we don't like, but I still don't like that. I want to be done but it will probably be impulsive regardless. I wish someone had all of the answers. I wish someone could solve all of the problems for me.
What method do you have in mind?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Just find a secluded place and ctb there, if you're sure no one will find you any time soon after you attempt, send a delayed email to the police if you want to be found.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
What method do you have in mind?
likely some form of hanging. Although I'd be using what I have here so probably with a fabric belt thingie. Idk how to describe it. In the room would be some form of partial hanging probably as I don't think the thing in the closet would support me. In the woods would depend on branches and visibility probably. If in my room, it would need to be semi quiet as the walls are thin, but I would also have more times that I could do it. Outside I prob have 3 or so hours before it is noticed that I am missing, dependent on the day.
Honestly soap would be my only other idea but it is hard to eat dish soap imo and I don't think hand soap would do enough. Also I don't have my own dish soap.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Edit:
So I went to the spot I was thinking about, a trail with kinda a place where I could go uphill. It is very green now. And I feel weird climbing over a bunch of green stuff leaves and stuff that I'm so used to avoiding. So I might prefer my room. Is there some method with household items that doesn't cause a lot of noise?