• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Job Joad

Jul 2, 2022
I just found out that a local veterinarian does house calls to euthanize animals. Do you think they will bring pentobarbiatal with them when they come? Should I try to ask them to get some?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Mary5689, Rational man, Euthanza and 1 other person
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
If your local vet is advertising house calls, they are already open to possible legal issues at the smallest suspicion... I doubt you could successfully get some this way without getting them into big trouble.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Rational man, Euthanza and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Is that the exact same thing as N?

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Rational man and Euthanza
andweallfloatonok

andweallfloatonok

Apr 2, 2022
don't do that. it'll look weird, they won't give you it anyways as it's a controlled substance, and they might think you're asking so you can try to euthanize your animals yourself. just buy some online.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Mary5689, Rational man and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not encouraging it, or even suggesting it, but you'd be better off stealing it from them, as opposed to asking them for it.

• Love
Reactions: DaatiSimi, Willto, its-about-time and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Yes for mammals. Make a good excuse such as experiment on lab rats, you have the theory to test bla bla bla

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I just found out that a local veterinarian does house calls to euthanize animals. Do you think they will bring pentobarbiatal with them when they come? Should I try to ask them to get some?
Ws treat animals with more compassion. Wasn't there a landmark case in Belgium of a home visit where a person s life was ended at home due to awful pain ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that the vets would allow people to have the N, but it is cruel and unfair how animals are allowed to have euthanasia but yet humans are not. It is horrifying how people are forced to resort to risky methods to end their pain. I think this shows how awful this world really is. Pro life is just pro suffering and a peaceful exit from this life should be a human right.

• Love
Reactions: grace.michaels.2, doneWithThisSh1t, myusername890 and 8 others
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Yes for mammals. Make a good excuse such as experiment on lab rats, you have the theory to test bla bla bla
People who do scientific experiments can get it legitimately, and don't need to ask for it this way. It won't fly. Asking, even if paying for it, is highly suspicious and incriminating.

• Aww..
Reactions: QuietEnd and Rational man
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
abduct your vet and steal his entire supply of N and binge drink a gallon of it

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Blondi, lofticries, Euthanza and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
People who do scientific experiments can get it legitimately, and don't need to ask for it this way. It won't fly. Asking, even if paying for it, is highly suspicious and incriminating.
Enthusiastic amateurs do experiments too at home labs

Last edited:
D

depressedexwriter

Mar 16, 2022
This reminds me of a short story, I think it was by Chekhov: A farmer had to have his horse euthanized by a veterinarian. Maybe the farmer was a no goodnik, or a drunk, or he loved the horse very much. But anyway, the veterinarian hits the horse on the head with a maul, killing it instantly. Then the farmer puts his head on a stone block and says, "Do me next."

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689 and lofticries
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I used to work at the HQ of a Pharmaceutical company a few years ago. I was an animal tech and took care of the mice.

I wish I had known about using N as a method back then.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689 and Euthanza
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Enthusiastic amateurs do experiments too at home labs
of course they do. Those people have to get their stuff their own way. Professional scientists have legal and official access.

No professional would risk their career on one person's whim. It would be disrespectful to ask them to.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I'm totally against involving other people in things like this as there is too much risk to them and it's wrong on SO many levels. But I can understand entertaining the idea for a minute or two!

I could've done with some N when I kept chickens-spent a fortune at the vets as I couldn't ring their necks like I guess most people do. Even using N for that purpose non-professionally is probably illegal though I'll bet.