• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Some of you may have been around for a post about this subject that I made a while back but it's very ominous that this sort of thing has been happening lately in my area almost out of no where. I feel like the ctb bug is starting to spread to people in a very real way. I don't condone this kind of ctb but I still feel like I could understand the mental state of someone like this.

Any thoughts? Have these sort of things been occurring around where you are? Does anyone pay attention to local events like this?

1naz4dGrGg2HBfXOB2

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

3 times per month here in Canada last decade and i suspect the numbers went up this decade. During covid i think it was like 1 per week, it become like regular news , just another one.

The most famous is wwe wrestler Chris Benoit.

• Hugs
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Some of you may have been around for a post about this subject that I made a while back but it's very ominous that this sort of thing has been happening lately in my area almost out of no where. I feel like the ctb bug is starting to spread to people in a very real way. I don't condone this kind of ctb but I still feel like I could understand the mental state of someone like this.

Any thoughts? Have these sort of things been occurring around where you are? Does anyone pay attention to local events like this?

View attachment 125733
I worry slightly for your mental health :'(
That said, I have always thought about how I'll end my life, but no matter how angry I am with someone, I'd never take them with me when I die. I just can't justify it. I can't speak for other people though, so I suppose I'd take a more neutral stance.