YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I want to rant because I want to share one of most illogical and absurd ideas that I heard in my life.
Why I'm sharing a photo of a bathroom? It looks terrible, I know, the reason that I shared it is because the landlady told me today an peculiar, unexpected idea: she wants to dismantle them and rearrange as A BEDROOM.
I'm not kidding. She shared that idea to me. She wants to take some space in the actual backyard to make another bathroom and use the actual bathroom as a place to sleep. For the record, as I'm living in a shared space, there's no private bathroom. So the only bathroom that I shared with two more dudes and the landlady, perhaps it will be another bedroom in the future, taking away comfort to hygiene myself. When I questioned this point of being uncomfortable with a smaller bathroom, she told me that "There's hard times to prioritize comfort"
Even she desist the idea of that, there is some concerns to me. How about the humidity? Fungus, odors coming for the closed sink? It will be unsanitary to live in a previous bathroom?
I know, she's an elderly woman, but anyway, I was mesmerized by a human that could achieve the line of rationality to came with the idea of making a previous bathroom a bedroom. And finally, someone will agree with that if they told that it was a bathroom there?
Anyway, I'll try to convince her to desist the idea. I feel puzzled even she was kidding. But, if she's serious, I will complain a lot. I'm really upset with this crazy idea.

IMG 20200619 141716180

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Sounds like she either doesn't know good jokes or she wants to put someone else in there. That's too small to sleep in.

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Lol wow. I mean, there are people crazy enough to do it. I've seen Craigslist ads around here for rooms for rent at $500 for 90 sqft. Basically a closet. I want to take a guess and say there might be some building codes against what she's trying to do, and that fixing those violations might cost more than it's worth. Might be worth looking into if you're set on deterring her.

Reactions: YukiFox