• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/06/high-on-life-deaths-youtube-stars-waterfall-die

laudable suicides ...

an ex had a bf that mountaineered.
one peak too many ... dead.

left kids behind.

i think he was a selfish arsehole.

courageous , heroic , a leader .... meh.

so how many of these extremophile bunnies are suicidal ?

maybe I am just being gratuitously offensive , but I know if I die hang gliding or sailing to Tahiti people will be all warm and fuzzy ... ( better still ... gunned down voluntourisming the congo , lower case intended , for extra offense giving value .. )

hate on haters .

feel the love .

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/06/high-on-life-deaths-youtube-stars-waterfall-die

laudable suicides ...

an ex had a bf that mountaineered.
one peak too many ... dead.

left kids behind.

i think he was a selfish arsehole.

courageous , heroic , a leader .... meh.

so how many of these extremophile bunnies are suicidal ?

maybe I am just being gratuitously offensive , but I know if I die hang gliding or sailing to Tahiti people will be all warm and fuzzy ... ( better still ... gunned down voluntourisming the congo , lower case intended , for extra offense giving value .. )

hate on haters .

feel the love .

Quick question - I've never understood such - what the hell does "living" actually mean? I see this term used a lot lately in the internet-verse, and yet there's no real definition for it - it's like having a court define obscenity or coming up with a broad definition of "liberal" - amorphous, a hodgepodge of personal notions, I still don't understand what "living" actually means -

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Quick question - I've never understood such - what the hell does "living" actually mean? I see this term used a lot lately in the internet-verse, and yet there's no real definition for it - it's like having a court define obscenity or coming up with a broad definition of "liberal" - amorphous, a hodgepodge of personal notions, I still don't understand what "living" actually means -

dude - I'm out-subtled big time here .

Or I have misunderstood .

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
Everybody has an answer for that question, and they're all wrong

Often it's said in the context of "stop thinking and just go out in the world and live" or, in the other context of "i decided to live," without really saying what that living means - aside from the person obviously enjoying the "living" more than they used to or something.

Personally I often wonder whether "living" is used in the same way that "get help" is used, ie to denigrate existing choices or offering a supposedly superior way of life / view