lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
Thats it, thats the post. Living is too hard. We just die in the end anyway, why not speed things up? Thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, MiseryLovesMyCompany, chewgu and 15 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I agree, living is too hard for some of us but not all. A lot of people enjoy life and living, I wish I could be one of them. Yes, in the end we all die, it's inevitable, but I'd love to be able to live out all my years and have a good life, sadly its just not possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, chewgu, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. I am pleased that we will all die eventually and return to an state of non existence. Life is just meaningless and pointless so therefore people go through so much pain for no reason. They should offer euthanasia or an suicide pill as nobody asked to be alive.

• Love
Reactions: lady sea, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Outsider and 5 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Dying seems just as hard :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, chewgu, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Yep. Life would be infinitely amazing and my existence would be the luckiest and unlikeliest thing ever - if it was actually enjoyable. But it's pretty bleak so, why not hit fast forward.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Meditation guide, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Speeding things up is like squeezing out a deeply located pustule. I really want to get rid of it but trying to do so causes so much pain that I can't follow through the process. The alternative is living with ugly and painful pustule. Unfortunately, the surgery for removal of ugly and painful pustules is illegal in my country. I plan to remove the pustule with the instruments I have already acquired, but I need to wait until it comes up to the skin surface so that it's less painful to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead and ronigail9
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I agree. I am pleased that we will all die eventually and return to an state of non existence. Life is just meaningless and pointless so therefore people go through so much pain for no reason. They should offer euthanasia or an suicide pill as nobody asked to be alive.

you don't think we go anywhere when we die?

Reactions: chewgu
TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Too hard for too little reward. Sometimes it seems like all the work is just to sustain my ability to keep working.

Reactions: Lupgevif, Outsider, chewgu and 2 others
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Life is programmed to be tragic. Several factors prove it:

- We perceive pain much more than pleasure

-Bad things come for free, while good things you need to work for

-Everything that is good only happened because something bad had to happen first. And the consequences generates more bad things. For example, if you satisfy your hunger, a living being had to die for it, while the remains of ur food will generates organic waste.

-Most often, suffering is not proportional to pleasure. A hungry lion devours a deer, which will suffer excruciating pain while its fur is torn by the lion and its flesh is ripped from its body. The deer's suffering was much greater than the lion's pleasure, which only satisfied his hunger for 1 or 2 days.

-For a living being to exist, it needs to destroy other living beings: animals, viruses, bacteria etc. What we call the food chain. This happens even in our society, where we are unconsciously, stepping on other people to reach the top.

-The only certainty of life is death and suffering.

of course i'm forgetting a lot more, but these are the ones that came to my mind now.

• Love
Reactions: Lupgevif, Mthom2, Outsider and 3 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It sure is.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
Its too much pain and hardship for too little gain.

• Love
Reactions: lady sea and Superdeterminist