EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Imagine having like 100k and moving to somewhere abroad like a small village in Africa and build a house 100 km to the next village and live on ur own and hunt and plant and shit
Could you ascend like this or would you ?

• Love
Reactions: andresantosfx, StillWaiting, sadgirl2002 and 4 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Not for me. Isolation is a big reason why I want to ctb, this wouldn't exactly help my problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Brick In The Wall and EmptyMan
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd get lonely but I'd still much rather prefer that type of life to the one I have now. I'm already a bit lonely after losing my family so the negative aspect of it is already there. Everything else I'd gain from it would just be positive.

Reactions: mediocre and EmptyMan
EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
I'd get lonely but I'd still much rather prefer that type of life to the one I have now. I'm already a bit lonely after losing my family so the negative aspect of it is already there. Everything else I'd gain from it would just be positive.
And what if you would do that with a likeminded person ?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
And what if you would do that with a likeminded person ?

Heaven on earth at that point, or as close to it as I could get. I'm not a fan of this fake modern society we live in. I'd love nothing more then the ideas you've propositioned thus far.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, sadgirl2002 and EmptyMan
EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Heaven on earth at that point, or as close to it as I could get. I'm not a fan of this fake modern society we live in. I'd love nothing more then the ideas you've propositioned thus far.
Exactly the same tbh
This would be my dream

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There's no way in hell lol! However if I had everything I needed I wouldn't mind living off the grid but not without some of the modern technology.

Reactions: Élégie, thepolarbear and EmptyMan
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@Final Escape Yes, same here too. I couldn't imagine life without the modern necessities and conveniences. I could live in a quiet place, with Internet, video games, an instrument (a piano), and then some books or other stuff around, then I'd be good to go.

Reactions: Élégie, thepolarbear and EmptyMan
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Yes I'd choose that option im weird but I want out either in a remote location or around tons of people. More people I hate the most to be honest. I'd rather live in a remote area where I can eventually commit suicide

Reactions: EmptyMan
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I just take the 100k euros, not the move and farming. That would pay off my debt and would make sure I don't get homeless. That would solve a lot of my problems already. Then a dog. Then I can wait for my love to come back.

Reactions: Absurdity and EmptyMan
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If I could afford to live in isolation with everything I need and not have to be part of society or have to do anything I don't want then it would just about be worth it

Reactions: Jojo81 and EmptyMan
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'd rather be isolated on a beautiful tropical island than here in this depressing housing estate where I've lived all my life. Any day.

Reactions: Élégie, sadgirl2002, EmptyMan and 1 other person
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Imagine having like 100k and moving to somewhere abroad like a small village in Africa and build a house 100 km to the next village and live on ur own and hunt and plant and shit

Doing this yes. Africa no, too much violence. Maybe Argentina, Chile, somewhere in Asia. Somewhere the government isn't cruel and oppressive. I have posted about this before. Small house, veggie garden, animals. Somewhat remote, so its quiet and peaceful. But not too far from supplies. What do you mean by "Could you ascend like this or would you ?"

EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Doing this yes. Africa no, too much violence. Maybe Argentina, Chile, somewhere in Asia. Somewhere the government isn't cruel and oppressive. I have posted about this before. Small house, veggie garden, animals. Somewhat remote, so its quiet and peaceful. But not too far from supplies. What do you mean by "Could you ascend like this or would you ?"
Just if this would be your cup of tea and If this would prevent you from suicide

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Just if this would be your cup of tea and If this would prevent you from suicide

I want to try it in my mind. But I have so many fears nowadays. Every hopeful thought is killed by fear, but fears based on past experiences. So I really just want to die peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and EmptyMan
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I've always wanted this too but sadly, I don't think I'll be able to. It's a constant battle between either me ending my life because of my trauma or staying alive for his sake. I always said in my teen years that I wanted to run away to an island and live in a hut with my true love while literally imagining we had no electricity, phones or anything and we just plant our food and drink from coconuts hahaha! It would've been lovely with my one special person. I could but... I really need to end it whilst hoping that he doesn't come back.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I certainly would; sounds like a great idea; getting back to the land, leading the life of an African villager...I tried that in Belize before it developed into a tropical martha's Vineyard...now, I absolutely hate the place...rules, regulations, it"s becoming an American satrap...

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I certainly would; sounds like a great idea; getting back to the land, leading the life of an African villager...I tried that in Belize before it developed into a tropical martha's Vineyard...now, I absolutely hate the place...rules, regulations, it"s becoming an American satrap...

I lived on Martha's Vineyard before, and Cape Cod. I liked it. But that was in 1981.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Believe me, it totally sucks now. She much gentrification, so many elites swarming all over the pace. I'll take Burkina Faso any day.

Bleak Stoic

Bleak Stoic

Goodbye, Cruel World.
Dec 22, 2019
As long as I can still have internet and video games, that sounds great.

• Hugs
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
But I love my mom,dad,wife and daughter.. I will take that 100K Euros and put it in my bank.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Not for me. Isolation is a big reason why I want to ctb, this wouldn't exactly help my problem.

Isolation would probably help me not ctb, however I probably would do it even then knowing no one would care or find me like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

andresantosfx

Jul 1, 2020

Sounds like a dream for me. I quite like to be alone, if I didn't have to work to survive, that's definitely what I would do. I don't like to be surrounded by people.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Jojo81
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm useless when it comes to manual labour, and i've got no knowledge of how to farm or hunt, so this is a hard no. anyways, the problem's with my mind, not my surroundings.