cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Is it in poor form to stream CTB live on, say, CB, T, YT? So others can see what really happens with SN?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would watch. I would also stream myself if I wasn't worried I would get location hunted down.

Reactions: checkouttime
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
I would watch. I would also stream myself if I wasn't worried I would get location hunted down.
Yes, in my state, they can hold you for 72 hours if you even hint at suicide on Twitter. Been there.

I'll stream it and if they show up, it'll be too late. I just think it'll help others see how peaceful it can be.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, in my state, they can hold you for 72 hours if you even hint at suicide on Twitter. Been there.

I'll stream it and if they show up, it'll be too late. I just think it'll help others see how peaceful it can be.
It might not be too late. SN is highly reversible. As much as my medically scientific mind would love to learn more. I would be sad to see them drag you off and deny you peace. It's your call if you feel safe ❤️

Reactions: cyanideguy
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Id only ctb to someone on here that you trust

Reactions: Stick
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I don't think it would be a good idea to post it here. It could get the law and media sniffing around here.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Stick and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I would watch. Can you make a delayed feed?

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
If you want to show others what it is like, you could show stream it to someone you trust and then have them upload the footage onto a site that allows it.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and cyanideguy
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
It might not be too late. SN is highly reversible. As much as my medically scientific mind would love to learn more. I would be sad to see them drag you off and deny you peace. It's your call if you feel safe ❤
I see your point. I'll be doing it in a place where I'm confident that they won't find me until I'm really most sincerely dead. Hopefully, I'll still be streaming, even after I CTB.
I would watch. Can you make a delayed feed?
I will look into that.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Stick
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I know that people on here have done this before. see below, where someone did it.

the documenting of @all_pointless passing away by sn | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: Ghost2211