• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Live stream suicide
There aint any video available for suicide with H2S or CO (mixing formic acid and sulfuric acid).

Share your experience (stream suicide) on liveleak or similar.

Does anyone have the courage?

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Live stream suicide
There aint any video available for suicide with H2S or CO (mixing formic acid and sulfuric acid).

Share your experience (stream suicide) on liveleak or similar.

Does anyone have the courage?
Dont you ?

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Is it a courage thing? Thought it was more of a vanity thing. Am def interested and give it frequent thought.

Reactions: releasespieces and HannibalLector
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is not a matter of courage to me. Rather, it is a matter of "why would I do that?". Why turn my final moments in this life (or even existence) into something like that?

Reactions: releasespieces, Ssname, Strumgewehr and 8 others
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
It is not a matter of courage to me. Rather, it is a matter of "why would I do that?". Why turn my final moments in this life (or even existence) into something like that?

One reason for streaming it could be for the great value of others – visible proof of the methods reliability, quick delivery and experience without discomfort.

Many suicidal people feel trapped in life because these unknown factors.

Reactions: releasespieces, maktubler, soundwave and 2 others
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I would rather film it and have it posted later or something by someone else. Wouldn't live streaming it also bring a higher chance for someone to stop you or find you?

Reactions: soundwave, Strumgewehr, I_Am_Trashman and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I would rather film it and have it posted later or something by someone else. Wouldn't live streaming it also bring a higher chance for someone to stop you or find you?
Depends on your method and when you start streaming honestly, there was that young lad who jumped from a hotel window and live streamed it

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
How are you gonna get anyone to post it later after you CTBd unless you happen to have this reliable person/who may get in trouble for assisting)? Seems higher chance for someone to stop you.. If you don't show your location while streaming it will take ages before anyone gets to you.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
For me Ctb is a very personal thing so I would not film or stream it.

I would However explain my method in detail and come back edit it to say it didn't work if if failed. That way people are wanting to know can still learn.

Reactions: soundwave, Tiburcio and I will go soon
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
One reason for streaming it could be for the great value of others – visible proof of the methods reliability, quick delivery and experience without discomfort.

Many suicidal people feel trapped in life because these unknown factors.

Oh yeah, how noble. There are a million videos out there of people livestreaming their hanging or suicide by gunshot. Both give reliability, quick delivery, and even hanging entails only a few seconds of discomfort.

And no - very few suicidal people feel trapped in life because of "these unknown factors". They feel trapped in this life because suicide is very frightening.

Sucks for you that you don't get to see various gas suicides online, but don't fucking solicit them.

T

Tiburcio

It's extremely risky. And I value loneliness at the moment of dying, I don't want any witness.

Reactions: Aurelius and Strumgewehr
A

adevessa

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know why people would live stream their suicide. I just think for me, personally, it's something I would want to be as private as possible.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Strumgewehr, ForestDuck and 1 other person
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I don't mind setting up a stream. It would be easy to start then have an email auto send the link a couple hours or a day later.

This way I can cancel the sending in case of failure. Evidence of a failure would put me at risk of involuntary " treatment " that makes live streaming a dumb idea.

The value of the video is not affected by the fact that it's recorded and not really live. It still contains the information that I think could be very valuable for some.

After all no one is forced to watch it.

I must tell however that my method is preferably N or salt depending on me being able to carry on until I get the N.

I'm endlessly tired so it might be just salt and get the hell out of this place asap.

Edit: we don't have a salt video correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio and HannibalLector
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
I think the decision to stream or not stream or record your suicide is a personal issue, just as it is in choosing a method itself. While I am against having it out in places like Facebook Live, where kids or others come across it by accident, I am okay if it is shown to people who know what they are about to see.

For some reason I don't totally understand, I am considering it and would be happy to hear or talk about it if you want to send a personal message.