• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I don't even know what it really is.

After I wake up from the bed, after lying down for a long time, I sometimes feel like I am having a seizure, my mind goes foggy, and I lose the control of my body.

I've found that holding onto my door knob very tightly and doing a little walk in place helps. After a few seconds it goes away. If I don't have anything to hold or lean onto, I'd fall.

Does anyone know what's causing this? I've been experiencing since my childhood.

Reactions: FallenStar
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You should go see a neurologist.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
You should go see a neurologist.
Don't have money nor courage to meet others.. but the thing is I've been living like this for years, and my brain functions fine. I'd like to know before I CTB for my curiosity, but if not, it's fine.

Kurai

Kurai

forced to live & die
Jul 23, 2023
Sometimes I get like this when I don't drink enough water

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Does it happen if you get up quickly but not if you get up slowly?

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
I don't even know what it really is.

After I wake up from the bed, after lying down for a long time, I sometimes feel like I am having a seizure, my mind goes foggy, and I lose the control of my body.

I've found that holding onto my door knob very tightly and doing a little walk in place helps. After a few seconds it goes away. If I don't have anything to hold or lean onto, I'd fall.

Does anyone know what's causing this? I've been experiencing since my childhood.
you need to eat/drink more water