1legger

Jul 14, 2023
So I lost my leg and some fingers about year ago in a motorcycle accident. But the way I see it, I should have died that day. even though most of the healing is done physically it's hard. Learning to walk with a prosthetic leg. I've had suicidal thoughts as far back as I can remember but never had a really hard time in life so I've just stuck it out. Until that day, and ever since I've been in the deepest rut not being able to do anything. But I own a gun since before the accident, my parents put it up in the attic once my accident happened and they figured I'd be suicidal because of this but a couple months back I finally got the strength to be able to go up there on my own and get it unbeknownst to them. For awhile I'd load it and put it in my mouth and look down the barrel but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Anyway I went out there the other day and realized it wasn't where I left it and I figure my parents put it back up there. I'll get it down one of these days but I doubt I will I'll just go up there and do it and call it quits. I was in a coma for 5 days and I didn't see or talk to anyone all it was, was black and I woke up so I figure that's what death is like like a computer shutting down there's nothing. Do y'all think there's an afterlife? why or why not?

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover, Praestat_Mori and R_N
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm sorry the hurt you've been through. 🖤 It must be so, so hard to live a happy life after what happened to you. I want you to know know that I value you unconditionally—with or without a leg. Let me know if you need anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1legger and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry this happened to you. It's so horrible.
Do y'all think there's an afterlife? why or why not?
I don't know whether there's an afterlife or not but I think that after death there is either nothingness or - what we call "soul" - if we assume that is a kind of energy, leaves the body and re-unites with the quantum vacuum energy that is everywhere.

Reactions: 1legger and WAITING TO DIE
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry about your accident. afterlife? i really hope not. ever watch that movie? i think it was called the old guard. there was a punishment handed out to an immortal. that sums up afterlife to me.

Reactions: 1legger and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that we just cease existing once we die, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone. Death is simply nothing more than an eternal dreamless sleep where one is unable to experience anything for all eternity which is so ideal to me. Death is finally the permanent end to all suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1legger and Lammpz