FoxInWaiting

FoxInWaiting

I want out!
May 27, 2023
Just a little life update.

I mite make it out of the year, we'll see. Come christmas I'm gonna head to my spot with my "leaving device" and just see what I feel. Do a test run I guess. Set everything up as if I was legit leaving, and just test the waters.

I had an argument with a long time friend recently, but honestly I'm cool with just leaving the friendship behind if it comes to that. I dont at all see myself in any kind of wrong, and I dont care to maintain a bridge that the other party is actively trying to burn. More incompatibilities with out personalities are coming out more and more, honestly the friendship isnt sustainable to begin with. If it ends it ends, nothing gained, nothing lost.

I've been feeling a bit ill, just a small stomach bug, seems like the worst of it is over.

Most notably, I've been creating stickers and putting them in random places around my city. I've stuck like 30 of them by now. Honestly all just to amuse myself, maybe get people wondering "where are these oddly specific stickers coming from?"

Maybe it's to leave some sort of mark before I decide to go, idk. Honestly its just fun, just some harmless trolling. I'm not gonna say what the stickers are of as that could potentially give away who I am, but its fun, and funny to me. It's an entertaining side quest.

I got 2 teeth rotting away, they're far back so not visible unless I open reeeeaaaly wide and you're trying to see them. They dont hurt, when teeth rot the nerves die, so you dont feel them rot. This is all from my junkfood and sugar addiction, which hasent gotten better, and I'm not trying to improve on it either. I'm purposely embracing a few of my vices more than usual just to do it, just to fully experience them until I decide to go.

I'll most likely still be around into the new year, but I'm doing a test run on (or around) Christmas.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome and f1lth
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hope things go well on the "dummy run" for you. I kinda like the thought of the random stickers. Enjoy & pop a couple up for Sven.

Reactions: f1lth
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023

I mite make it out of the year, we'll see.
I am really proud of you for this. As corny as it is, it's not easy to stay alive and kicking while you're not doing well mentally.
I had an argument with a long time friend recently, but honestly I'm cool with just leaving the friendship behind if it comes to that. I dont at all see myself in any kind of wrong, and I dont care to maintain a bridge that the other party is actively trying to burn. More incompatibilities with out personalities are coming out more and more, honestly the friendship isnt sustainable to begin with. If it ends it ends, nothing gained, nothing lost.
I don't know what exactly went down with you and your friend, but some people are not worth your attention or love. Some people enter your life to teach you a lesson so you can grow and learn to make new, better, and real friends. Don't dwell on it; it's probably for the best of both of you.
Most notably, I've been creating stickers and putting them in random places around my city. I've stuck like 30 of them by now. Honestly all just to amuse myself, maybe get people wondering "where are these oddly specific stickers coming from?"

Maybe it's to leave some sort of mark before I decide to go, idk. Honestly its just fun, just some harmless trolling. I'm not gonna say what the stickers are of as that could potentially give away who I am, but its fun, and funny to me. It's an entertaining side quest.

This is good news, even if it's just your little silly way of leaving a mark. I'm glad you're finding at least a little pleasure and happiness in the little things. Why not try to do some more small things that might bring you joy, just to end the year on a somewhat good note?