Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
So, one of my favorite pastimes is to do literary roleplays with friends on Discord, anyone down?

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
what is that/what does this mean ?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
So, it's kind of like writing a story as partners. So like here's a great example:

My friend might write This:

It had been three days since Melissa had entered the care of protective services. She had been confronted a year ago about Trevor and his illegal business, and she had refused to say a word- though, now she has struck a deal for safety..

It was highly embarrassing , and all she wanted more than anything was to go out for a smoke, though apparently it's "bad for the baby." BS, they just don't want her to smoke. Today she'd been transferred from the hospital to the police station to get her first placement and damn, did she miss the morphine..

Melissa sat upstairs in a guarded office with booming-red hair, a Lacey navy Bralette, and high waisted booty shorts with fishnets underneath. Her scars underneath weren't visible, but if one got close enough they could see. Her stomach had a small bulge, making her pants impossible to button up all the way.

Honestly, she looked like a hoe. She had tried to get different clothing, but apparently it was to much of a hassle. @&?! Tomerick.

"How much longer are you going to hold me here? It's been *three hours* and what's-his face still hasn't shown up. Isn't the point of this program to *get people out*, not hold them? You government workers are so lazy." Her eyes rolled at the back of her skull. Oh, she wanted to eat a whole horse right now- with BBQ sauce.

The woman sitting in there reminded her again to be patient, and excused herself, highly irritated listening to the woman and dialed Legends number.

"Legendary, I need you to get here, yesterday. I'm dying here."

Then I would write:
"I'm walking into the building." A beeping could be heard through the phone, signaling the scanning of a badge and then the opening of a heavy door. Legendary D.Ettore pushed open the front door, he opted to take the stairs two at a time until he reached the fourth floor, where he entered another door, guarded with a scanner and then, making his way down the hall, he hung up the phone. "Sorry I'm a bit late— Ali was arguing with me about assets again." He sighed.

He'd put so much work into the home they currently owned together— he'd even done a lot of renovations on it, but with the divorce, he was having to sell it. It sucked, really, how quickly everything had fallen apart, he'd really thought she'd been the one.

Then, you just keep going like that, each person playing their character(s) and it all seamlessly fits together.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000