• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Not sure why I'm posting this.. maybe I just need something to do lol.
Anyway, some interesting characters in the list especially the schizo stalker, politician and German billionaire.

Here is the full list of notable who ctb'd
Looks like hanging is by far the most popular.

JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
I was so delighted (in a way) to see Adrian Borland in your list.
The Sound are my favourite band, I go to visit him a few times a year.

Also, I hope it wasn't him you referred to as a 'schizo stalker'. He had a schizoid affective disorder but was definitely not a stalker.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: h.s.p.
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I was so delighted (in a way) to see Adrian Borland in your list.
The Sound are my favourite band, I go to visit him a few times a year.

Also, I hope it wasn't him you referred to as a 'schizo stalker'. He had a schizoid affective disorder but was definitely not a stalker.
Interesting!

Nah it was Margaret Mary May

Reactions: JigsawFeelin
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Its definitely an interesting method. Now the real question is how many people were "suicided" by being pushed into a train ;). There was an era before mass surveillance/cameras everywhere and politically / economically inconvenient people could be disposed of with a simple push

Reactions: StateOfMind
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I was actually looking at this not too long ago. The wiki page didn't seem to mention

a prominent Swedish musician who jumped in front of a train in 1997. He didn't make a huge splash internationally, but collaborated with musicians that did (like ABBA) and some of his songs have become sort of anthems in his home country.

It's a bizarre and sad story really. He was thought to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, but never received treatment. He got indoctrinated into an Indian cult that went on to commit a bioterror attack on US soil. He had returned home, and was wrongly accused in the media of several serious crimes, including serial killings and the assassination of the Swedish prime minister in 1986. Even though he was never considered a suspect by the police, the rumours and speculation continued in the public eye and accelerated his mental health decline leading up to his death.

And yet, when you mention his name I think most people's thoughts will spring to childlike innocence and a warm summer's day by the ocean, because that's the sort of music he is most famous for.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Wow interesting list.

if I may ask how did you end up deciding train? I'm just curious. I've read several of your post and can't remember if you mentioned it or not.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Wow interesting list.

if I may ask how did you end up deciding train? I'm just curious. I've read several of your post and can't remember if you mentioned it or not.
It's mostly circumstantial, availability, reliability and independence from factors such as people being at home.
I could go out every evening (around the same time and a 5 min walk) if I so choose and get killed by fast moving train that usually always arrives.
That's not the case with other methods.

Also I'm useless at partial and don't like SN method.

Reactions: Skathon
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
It's mostly circumstantial, availability, reliability and independence from factors such as people being at home.
I could go out every evening (around the same time and a 5 min walk) if I so choose and get killed by fast moving train that usually always arrives.
That's not the case with other methods.

Also I'm useless at partial and don't like SN method.
Fair enough. Many aren't able to utilize other methods. Looks like you have been doing hella research

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
you forgot the one and only Sir Terry A. Davis
Very cool and interesting guy. I don't believe in the existence of schizophrenia and I believe his life was ruined be the deep state. I truly believe he was subjected to psyops..