RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Just looking for some memorable members with lines through their names. I'm looking for like minded individuals that had the brass to do it.

Reactions: cyanol, Dead Meat, death137 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just type "LetzteAusfahrt" on the search bar and whatever thread you find posted by him, will be awesome.
Dani was just... a legend.

Here's one my fav threads he posted:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dont-be-afraid-of-death.47413/

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind, RegretedFeeling, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The late @GoodPersonEffed is one user who is considered memorable by quite a few people. Her posts were in-depth and often philosophical. Vorty27 is another user who you might want to read into - search for: "Deleted member 19276". RoseyBird (Ghost2211 ) as well - a kind and compassionate individual who brought much comfort to many other users; though she did not actually CTB but has left the forum instead.

Reactions: StateOfMind
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Just type "LetzteAusfahrt" on the search bar and whatever thread you find posted by him, will be awesome.
Dani was just... a legend.

Here's one my fav threads he posted:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dont-be-afraid-of-death.47413/
Thanks aloy!!
The late @GoodPersonEffed is one user who is considered memorable by quite a few people. Her posts were in-depth and often philosophical. Vorty27 is another user who you might want to read into - search for: "Deleted member 19276". RoseyBird (Ghost2211 ) as well - a kind and compassionate individual who brought much comfort to many other users; though she did not actually CTB but has left the forum instead.
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and WornOutLife