azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
so guys i want to ctb by letting liquid nitrogen evaporate to displace oxygen. in a small space like a box or bag. N2 gas cylinder seems too complex to set up. but i know this involves calculation too. also N2 cylinder is not available. so please help me if you think this will work. it may not be done before but it is definitely doable. failing in setting up a new method doesn't method doesn't mean it is not possible. i have patience to trial and error cuz i only want to go using this method. Expecting help. thank you.
Remember the sarco pod uses this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wunderkind
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I hope you have money coz liquid nitrogen containers are expensive. 😆

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and azad
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
so guys i want to ctb by letting liquid nitrogen evaporate to displace oxygen. in a small space like a box or bag. N2 gas cylinder seems too complex to set up. but i know this involves calculation too. also N2 cylinder is not available. so please help me if you think this will work. it may not be done before but it is definitely doable. failing in setting up a new method doesn't method doesn't mean it is not possible. i have patience to trial and error cuz i only want to go using this method. Expecting help. thank you.
Remember the sarco pod uses this method.
I would like more info about this too. Would this work in a small bathroom with no window but there is an AC vent and a fan vent in the ceiling. I thought about opening it up and wonder if it would work?

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I would like more info about this too. Would this work in a small bathroom with no window but there is an AC vent and a fan vent in the ceiling. I thought about opening it up and wonder if it would work?
i think too much of LN2 is required for this to happen. like way too much..like hundreds of litres. also its hard to transport it before it evaporating and there may be limit in the quantity one can buy. This happened before only in very big LN2 production places or labs by accident and that too like one or two times totally i guess. and no ever ctb due to so much complexity. i gave up on this idea actually. its very hard to make it work by effectively displacing all oxygen. there's evaporation and displacement pressure involved, then preventing o2 from coming back into the space etc.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
i think too much of LN2 is required for this to happen. like way too much..like hundreds of litres. also its hard to transport it before it evaporating and there may be limit in the quantity one can buy. This happened before only in very big LN2 production places or labs by accident and that too like one or two times totally i guess. and no ever ctb due to so much complexity. i gave up on this idea actually. its very hard to make it work by effectively displacing all oxygen. there's evaporation and displacement pressure involved, then preventing o2 from coming back into the space etc.
Thanks. Is there anywhere/any space this could work.
I'm reading the N gas threads now and wow it looks complicated.

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Thanks. Is there anywhere/any space this could work.
I'm reading the N gas threads now and wow it looks complicated.
buying N2 Gas cylinder is much much easier. LN2 is very complex and nkt easy. we wanna ctb not do experiments for a YouTube video so its better to get a gas tank.

• Hugs
Reactions: iusedtobehappy