• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde vocĆŖ caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I don't know if it works or not, but just like other opiods, it causes a lot of central nervous system depression (reduces brain activity in different areas).

some rappers died drinking what they call "Sizzurp" or "Purple Drank", which is basically a combination of codeine and promethazine.

Reactions: Bye_B
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
assuming your dosage is high enough (accounting for everything - amount of the drug, tolerance, etc.) and you don't e.g., throw up, then yeah, it would work - no significant difference between that and taking the pill form

potablewater784

potablewater784

Jun 22, 2022
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but this article says that the lethal dose is around 7-14 mg per kg of body weight, so make sure you take at least that much. I'm not sure if you'd need to take an antiemetic or anything like that, though

B

Bye_B

Jul 21, 2022
assuming your dosage is high enough (accounting for everything - amount of the drug, tolerance, etc.) and you don't e.g., throw up, then yeah, it would work - no significant difference between that and taking the pill form
Thanks so much šŸ™ what's best to stop the vomiting?
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but this article says that the lethal dose is around 7-14 mg per kg of body weight, so make sure you take at least that much. I'm not sure if you'd need to take an antiemetic or anything like that, though
I'll have a read really appreciate it šŸ¤Œ