• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I'm on the keto diet and I use chocolate a lot in my cooking, dark chocolate coco powder with no added sugar is fine, I make mochas out of it and use it in a lot of other recipes, I also made some "cookie dough" with chocolate chunks by using very dark chocolate and melted it and added stevia and put it in the freezer to harden. (Off topic)

Rap music.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Really? I am on keto too. I am basically only eat eggs, cheese and meat these days. Some vegetables here and there, too. I don't miss chocolate as much as I miss eating trash like hamburgers, pizzas, and stuff. Maybe I should look into keto pizzas.

I like rap music. More often than not the lyrics will be trash, but I dig the melodies... Sometimes.

Bluetooth/wireless headphones

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Really? I am on keto too. I am basically only eat eggs, cheese and meat these days. Some vegetables here and there, too. I don't miss chocolate as much as I miss eating trash like hamburgers, pizzas, and stuff. Maybe I should look into keto pizzas.

I like rap music. More often than not the lyrics will be trash, but I dig the melodies... Sometimes.

Bluetooth/wireless headphones
Dislike, I don't like setting them up.

I got a handful of very good keto recipes would you want me to pm you them?

Going shopping for new clothes