• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys new here.

Idk if this post is appropriate or not so if not I guess it will be deleted.

I just wanted to ask if there are any other people from New Zealand here who have looked into different ways to catch the last bus from our countys point of view?

If so would you be willing to chat and share ideas and thoughts around this?

Reactions: Baskol1
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I just ordered SN as my method - it's not a controlled or illegal substage as far as I know. Nembutal is definitly illegal - not sure about other peaceful pill methods. I don't know where in NZ you are - but dependant on this you could find something to jump from?? You'd need to check whatever it was was high enough though. Hanging/suspension could also be an option if you know of a good place to do it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Hi nice to meet you.

Located in north island but only in a small town.

You got SN? How do you know if its legit/ pure enough?

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Hi nice to meet you.

You ingest it, if you die its pure

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Hi nice to meet you.

It said Nano2 in the listing title and said 99,9 in the title as well. I just have to trust the sellers ratings and description of the product. I can let you know when it gets here if you wanted, so you'd know if they were legit or not.

You ingest it, if you die its pure
Pretty much lol. Would be shitty if it didn't kill though.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I'm in NZ too, but I'm not ready to CTB, I'm still trying to figure out what I even want to do with myself, I'm just lost. Not a lot of options in NZ, it's sad.

Reactions: Kiwi
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I'm in NZ. I have SN. It was surprisingly easy to get

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Did you get it from eBay?
Yeah. I ordered it from Poland. Took so long to get here, nearly two months. Also ordered some from the UK but I'm not going to use it as I've heard that it might not be as pure as it says

Reactions: nzdarkshark and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah. I ordered it from Poland. Took so long to get here, nearly two months. Also ordered some from the UK but I'm not going to use it as I've heard that it might not be as pure as it says
Hmm, I ordered mine from a seller within the UK - was the Poland seller on the clear web or the dark web?

Reactions: Smashingairwaves and Baskol1
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Clear. Lol I did it all through ebay. I got the meds needed from pharmacy direct

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Clear. Lol I did it all through ebay. I got the meds needed from pharmacy direct
Would you mind messaging me the seller? Since you mentioned the uncertainty of the SN from the UK I feel like it would be worth a look and possibly buy...

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Wow you guys have got it together idk how to even use these sites to buy goods.... maybe hanging be easier unless you want to pm and share tips? Neither of you looking for a buddy I'm guessing?

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I wish I could sorry, but I didn't save my ebay login details and can't check the seller. There's no seller label on the SN bottle, it is in a white plastic bottle. I just remember they were from the UK. Honestly it's all just rumor so don't take me too seriously
Wow you guys have got it together idk how to even use these sites to buy goods.... maybe hanging be easier unless you want to pm and share tips? Neither of you looking for a buddy I'm guessing?
Honestly it's all pretty easy. Easier on a PC imo, but phone is managable. All you need is a debit card, and money (obviously). I'm not sure if hanging is easier, or more effective. It's really all up to you :)

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I wish I could sorry, but I didn't save my ebay login details and can't check the seller. There's no seller label on the SN bottle, it is in a white plastic bottle. I just remember they were from the UK. Honestly it's all just rumor so don't take me too seriously
The image on the listing I bought from - the powder looks white and not pink so that's a good sign right? XD

I mean - I'm paranoid and would need to know I could trust you. I also can't drive... x'D. Dunno how you would feel about my age anyway.

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Understand guys Im shy too comes with the territory I think.

Female here too so can be a bit scary.

Can drive am 37 though.... north island.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
A think good precaution to take if partnering if you think you can not trust would be meet in a group, at least 3 people. Less likely of something bad to happen if someone else is there and not just 2 people.

Reactions: Kiwi and nzdarkshark
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Perhaps cat however finding three people in a small country isn't super easy.

Reactions: nzdarkshark
O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019

I don't really know what I'm doing either, just researching exit bags, but knowing my luck I'll stuff it up somehow and end up with brain damage and be a vegetable or something like that.

I suppose I'm also concerned about what my wife will get home to when she finds me. Hanging in the garage? Sitting in a chair with a bag over my head? I couldn't throw myself off a building or anything like that, wouldn't want whoever had to try and identify me to have to go through that. Hanging sounds painful, and quite frankly, I'm a pussy - looking for something painless.

Have always had suicide as an option in the back of my mind, if things got that bad. They're now that bad, and I'm looking seriously at how to go about doing it.

I'm male, in my 40's and in the Waikato.

Reactions: DeathImminent
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
I don't really know what I'm doing either, just researching exit bags, but knowing my luck I'll stuff it up somehow and end up with brain damage and be a vegetable or something like that.

I suppose I'm also concerned about what my wife will get home to when she finds me. Hanging in the garage? Sitting in a chair with a bag over my head? I couldn't throw myself off a building or anything like that, wouldn't want whoever had to try and identify me to have to go through that. Hanging sounds painful, and quite frankly, I'm a pussy - looking for something painless.

Have always had suicide as an option in the back of my mind, if things got that bad. They're now that bad, and I'm looking seriously at how to go about doing it.

Not too far from me mate keep in touch.

Once you're here for a while you can get private messages.

Feel you on all of what youre saying...

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018

A lot of people have decided to commit suicide at hotels so that the staff find them, rather than their families. A cheap hotel might be an option for you?

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019

How's it going mate?

You need to make five posts before someone can message you or you can use chat functions.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I thought about going out at a hotel but I don't think I'd have enough money for one :')
I have a part time job and it's not paying much - plus - everyone knows everyone in this town. I don't even think our hotel is running at the moment >.>

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Offf very small town then... I'm in a small town but we still have a number of hotels etc around. I think it's not a bad idea though for family etc ....

O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah the hotel thing isn't a bad idea, at all.
Sorry, didn't realise about the post count (or assumed anyone would want to message me anyway, lol). I think this is my 5th post :-)

Last edited:
S

Sotired

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone I'm also living in a small country area in the North island, where suicide is quite common. I have been researching the carbon monoxide method as I thought it would give me the least anxiety and would be easier to go through for me personally. I'm trying carbon monoxide in my car very soon. Other methods I considered were N and SN but yeah wasn't sure how to access them and what if they weren't legit or what you purchased was being observed and got interfered with and you got caught out. I'm probably too paranoid. I just want to lay down to sleep and never wake up.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone I'm also living in a small country area in the North island, where suicide is quite common. I have been researching the carbon monoxide method as I thought it would give me the least anxiety and would be easier to go through for me personally. I'm trying carbon monoxide in my car very soon. Other methods I considered were N and SN but yeah wasn't sure how to access them and what if they weren't legit or what you purchased was being observed and got interfered with and you got caught out. I'm probably too paranoid. I just want to lay down to sleep and never wake up.
Hey there, seems like theres a few Kiwis here, all in the North Island. I havent had any luck getting hold of any SN or N yet. Will have a look on ebay as suggested above. Im leaning towards shooting myself now, only prob is i dont have a gun. So im on the look out?