• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I ordered a rope but I'm wondering what else I can use if it turns out it isn't what I was looking for. Could a bath robe work? I'm looking to compress that carotid arteries.

Reactions: lv-gras and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I ordered a rope but I'm wondering what else I can use if it turns out it isn't what I was looking for. Could a bath robe work? I'm looking to compress that carotid arteries.
I am going to use 6MM hemp rope test weight hold is 550LB I weight 200LB should do the job for my suspension from a doorknob.

What kind of rope and size did you order if you dont mind sharing? I would only use jute and hemp, that is just personal preference though.

A bathrobe can work if it doesnt tear what is it made out of and how much do you way again if you dont mind me asking?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I am going to use 6MM hemp rope test weight hold is 550LB I weight 200LB should do the job for my suspension from a doorknob.

What kind of rope and size did you order if you dont mind sharing? I would only use jute and hemp, that is just personal preference though.

A bathrobe can work if it doesnt tear what is it made out of and how much do you way again if you dont mind me asking?

https://www.rei.com/product/472013/pmi-e-z-bend-sport-11mm-non-dry-rope I'm not sure how much I weight probably around 120 pounds

And I would use a bath robe string if this doesn't work not sure what it's made of

I like the REI one because I can pick it up at the store and don't have to worry about anyone seeing my package and ruining my plans

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
https://www.rei.com/product/472013/pmi-e-z-bend-sport-11mm-non-dry-rope I'm not sure how much I weight probably around 120 pounds

And I would use a bath robe string if this doesn't work not sure what it's made of

I like the REI one because I can pick it up at the store and don't have to worry about anyone seeing my package and ruining my plans
Have you looked into padding for your neck to make it less uncomfortable? I plan on putting a washcloth behind my neck and i cut a shirt and taped it to the rope as well. The washcloth makes your sides of your next get much tighter to help cut off the artery

Reactions: Comatose11 and shadow11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Have you looked into padding for your neck to make it less uncomfortable? I plan on putting a washcloth behind my neck and i cut a shirt and taped it to the rope as well. The washcloth makes your sides of your next get much tighter to help cut off the artery

I'll have to do that, thank you. And the noose goes behind the neck, correct?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
That is where mine will be the 12o'clock position! I decided the back will be the best. I am 6'5" so i have some body to work with as well...

Reactions: Comatose11
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'll have to do that, thank you. And the noose goes behind the neck, correct?
Also, do not forget to breath out before you commence. I plan to hyperventilate myself then once i breath all the way out just lean forward until i passout in a few seconds.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Also, do not forget to breath out before you commence. I plan to hyperventilate myself then once i breath all the way out just lean forward until i passout in a few seconds.

Good idea. I'm going to hyperventilate for a few minutes to get rid of carbon dioxide before I put the noose around my neck and kick the chair

Reactions: Dip, lv-gras and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Good idea. I'm going to hyperventilate for a few minutes to get rid of carbon dioxide before I put the noose around my neck and kick the chair
I am just so ready to be done with this shit life. I burn with hatred for myself...

Reactions: Comatose11 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I am just so ready to be done with this shit life. I burn with hatred for myself...

I hope you're able to find peace.

I am also ready to be done.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I hope you're able to find peace.

I am also ready to be done.
Thank you I hope you do as well my friend... We are all together in this shit I guess till we find courage to end it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Comatose11
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018

ouch, hemp rope sounds pretty rough.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018

Stick with it as it's a known known. It holds 6050 lbs and you weigh 120 lbs.

If you move away from it to an unknown strength item you'll move into unknown unknown territory and you can't know how that'll turn out.

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
wait so full suspension is hanging with the body completely off the ground right? do people jump off a chair to do this or something?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
wait so full suspension is hanging with the body completely off the ground right? do people jump off a chair to do this or something?
Yes full suspension you are no longer touching the ground. You can use anything really as long as you can just kick it away I believe

Reactions: Comatose11 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Stick with it as it's a known known. It holds 6050 lbs and you weigh 120 lbs.

If you move away from it to an unknown strength item you'll move into unknown unknown territory and you can't know how that'll turn out.

Wouldn't that be a known unknown because you know that you don't know it's strength?

Also how do you know there isn't a link between Baghdad and that bath robe? ^^

I wouldn't use rough rope I'm want to he comfortable dying... well as comfortable as possible.

As someone said earlier you can use rough rope just use a tiny bit of padding. A thin tea towel could work.

Reactions: Comatose11, VX1 and PatKat
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Wouldn't that be a known unknown because you know that you don't know it's strength?.

Could be. It's not known whether I know or not so I'll just have to say I don't know, until such time I do and it becomes apparrent that I did know and everyone now knows I knew or they realise that I don't know and never did. That could be soon. Nobody knows.
Either way, get as many known knowns on your side and don't trade them for known unknowns, unknown knowns or unknown unknowns.That's all I can say on the matter until more details are known, or not.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Could be. It's not known whether I know or not so I'll just have to say I don't know, until such time I do and it becomes apparrent that I did know and everyone now knows I knew or they realise that I don't know and never did. That could be soon. Nobody knows.

You at least know about the bath robe because you quoted it in your reply, and you haven't even discussed the bathrobe / Baghdad connection D:

Either way, get as many known knowns on your side and don't trade them for known unknowns, unknown knowns or unknown unknowns.That's all I can say on the matter until more details are known, or not.

Back on topic and a bit more seriously, yes to anyone considering hanging or another method make sure you get as much detail as possible including on the materials you're using. Given the possible consequences of failing you want to leave as little to chance as possible.

Reactions: lv-gras and VX1