• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

What is this? How it works? What I need for doing it? Is this the same than hanging or it differs in something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's my preferred method but I'm too fat to do it lol :ahhha: You can either make your own, with some cloth and a large spoon (or something big enough to wind), use a ratchet strap (one without hooks), or a medical tourniquet like the STAT Tourniquet.

T

Tiburcio

Can somebody send me a tutorial of tourniquets for dummies please? Thank you!

Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Can somebody send me a tutorial of tourniquets for dummies please? Thank you!

Download Five Last Acts by Chris Docker from the Resources thread. There's a chapter on the compression method. Also look on 8chan, there's lots of talk of it there.

T

Tiburcio

Download Five Last Acts by Chris Docker from the Resources thread. There's a chapter on the compression method. Also look on 8chan, there's lots of talk of it there.

Ok I don't know if i did something wrong or I downloaded the wrong book but there are 823 pages??? That's a lot!!! Where the tourniquet appears??

Reactions: sif and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ok I don't know if i did something wrong or I downloaded the wrong book but there are 823 pages??? That's a lot!!! Where the tourniquet appears??
Yeah it's a huge book. The chapter on this method is called "Compression Method" I think.