no_ones_normal:)

no_ones_normal:)

Wishing I accepted the call
Nov 22, 2023
I'm fuckin done with life. I'm at the end of my fucking rope. I've gone almost 3 months without feeling any drop of emotion I've had to resort to watching gore or other fucked up shit like Loli and fucking ashamed of it. I'm gonna give my self 3 more months to see if I feel emotions again. If I don't I'm fucking ending it all. I'm either hanging my self or I'm drowning myself because can't stand one more second of living in this emotionless shell of a human I've become. And I could've prevented it all if I hadn't seen that tantacrul video, if I hadn't let curiosity get the better of myself by visiting that stupid suicide forum I would've been normal, hell maybe even happy, but no I'm hella fucking depressed and wanting to commit suicide

If anyone has any way to make my methods less painful please tell me

• Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
The way you've phrased this makes it sound as if this forum has caused your suicidal feelings. Is that what you meant to suggest?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The way you've phrased this makes it sound as if this forum has caused your suicidal feelings. Is that what you meant to suggest?

Yeah, that's the impression I got too. If that's the case- I'd say- leave the forum- it clearly isn't helping your mental state. I'd say the majority of users are suicidal before coming on here- rather than after.

With regards to feeling nothing. Are you on antidepressants? I know they can make everything feel flat. I guess depression itself can also create a kind of numbness. Have you or would you consider trying to get help? Not sure if it's something you're interested in but- if you're resenting this forum for making you feel more suicidal- maybe that means a part of you wants to fight against it...

And yes- I think Tantacrul has done far more harm than good advertising this place to a likely young audience. I think it's better for people to seek out these places only when they have ideation to begin with. I don't see them being beneficial to someone who's feeling lost or low and uncertain. He may think his words of warning are enough to put people off but I expect they do the exact opposite and intrigue people... like yourself. I'm sorry you are in such a dark place.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and freedompass