DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I dont get it really
abused by family, abused in schools by teachers and classmates from elementary to college. And everyone I talked to shamed me for speaking out. I dunno, maybe this is why people commit suicide. maybe this was why Daisy Coleman committed suicide. I envy her. She tried her hardest to fight and help those who were victims of sexual abuse but the trauma was too much. She tried her best, though her abusers are free. Shitty world we live in. Tbh this whole world could blow up and I'd be happy. Too much sin in this world and nothing is worth living for. Rick get richer, poor get poorer. Abusers get away with hurting and the victims get abused for speaking out. And everyone is suddenly shocked and all sad when someone dies as in "they didnt they say anything"

I have given up on humanity. Nobody cares about me anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, SeekingPeace2000, BrokenBeing and 7 others
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I can relate so much, I've gone through many abuse by family mostly and others as well, most of the time if I express such things to others, well, they say that it's how world works and that you've gotta be strong, etc.(bringing up others examples, how they've it worse) Reality is that this world isn't good and it has never been for anyone and any other sentient being, looking at closely and honestly humans aren't driven by instincts like animals, even the good that we do is because of our own benefits. I really wish that it wasn't like this, but it's reality, everyone has their own threshold of how much pain they can endure

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I can relate so much, I've gone through many abuse by family mostly and others as well, most of the time if I express such things to others, well, they say that it's how world works and that you've gotta be strong, etc.(bringing up others examples, how they've it worse) Reality is that this world isn't good and it has never been for anyone and any other sentient being, looking at closely and honestly humans aren't driven by instincts like animals, even the good that we do is because of our own benefits. I really wish that it wasn't like this, but it's reality, everyone has their own threshold of how much pain they can endure
exactly. I feel that I could die or live a very miserable life. I dunno. Life was just never good. Never made any friends, not even a boyfriends, throughout college. Instead got sexually assaulted ugh. Im sure some people will be like "OMG SHE KILLED HERSELF" when it really isn't a surprise

Ever watch attack on titan? Theres a character I really relate to. Her name is Christa

Reactions: astro
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life is inherently wrong and humans don't really care, they are superficial and filled with illusions and can't see the reality. They are just robots doing a species program and just reproduce no matter what happens and the loop of suffering continues because of that. The world is filled with wrongs, did they change that or even think about it? No but they continued their shit like nothing is wrong. They don't care about the suffering of anyone, if they really care, they would stop abusing each other and prochoice would be the norm.

Reactions: BrokenBeing, Smudgedlines, WOODESITY and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
exactly. I feel that I could die or live a very miserable life. I dunno. Life was just never good. Never made any friends, not even a boyfriends, throughout college. Instead got sexually assaulted ugh. Im sure some people will be like "OMG SHE KILLED HERSELF" when it really isn't a surprise

Ever watch attack on titan? Theres a character I really relate to. Her name is Christa

I've never watched, but I'll when I get chance, I'm truly sorry you had to go through such thing, I always get mad about such violence and have the urge to just track down those and make them pay for it, I know that humans are social species but I think in the end no good comes from relationships, but it can be beneficial

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I've never watched, but I'll when I get chance, I'm truly sorry you had to go through such thing, I always get mad about such violence and have the urge to just track down those and make them pay for it, I know that humans are social species but I think in the end no good comes from relationships, but it can be beneficial
Thanks. Im thinking of re watching an anime knowing as fruits basket. But its one to bring me ot tears of how emotional it is and I hate "feeling". id rather bottle things up and die

sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
what you have endured is unjust and cruel, I know I shouldn't point that out as you're clearly aware. It really does hurt to know that you or anyone has had to suffer through so much. If you find happiness in anime (I do as well) hang on to that. I feel that the people here we all in one way shape or another care. So please know that you are cared about.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You are cared about here. I know I am not the only one that recognizes your name and image, and specifically seeks to try to bring comfort. I know Im not the only one that would notice if you were gone, feel sad if/when you say goodbye, and would think If you after you're gone.

I know this world can be shit, and can break us down. You're not alone here though, and you are valued. I'm sorry those around you are so heartless.

• Love
Reactions: sideswipe84
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sometimes, I think "Ugh, humans are the worst." I look at the state of the world and the horrors people go through - refugee crises, systemic racism, nuclear weaponization, poverty, war... the list is endless. Humans are terrible.

But then I come here and meet some great people. I always think of that line from "Men in Black". Will Smith's character says "People are smart." Tommy Lee Jones's character response, "No. A person is smart. People are dumb." I think that applies here. People are awful, but a person can be wonderful. Sometimes you just need to seek out those wonderful persons and surround yourself with them.

Reactions: sideswipe84