P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
Everything about this life sucks, except video games and music which aren't enough to compensate it's suckiness.
People suck, relationships suck, people abuse and talk behind each other, selfishly use each other for their own interests, society sucks, it views suicidal people as mentally ill and intentionally prevent peaceful ways, working sucks, mostly we work for a little bit amount of money which mostly goes to basic needs anyway in a world that we didn't consent to come into, even if we earn a lot of money, it doesn't change the fact that it drains our mental health and time, this reality sucks, our brain is always in constant dissatisfaction and we always have to heal it by chasing "pleasurable" things in order to feel good, school sucks, we mostly learn useless things so that we may conform into norms, parents suck, it's really usually the most selfish disgusting people that procreates the most and I'm tired of pretending the otherwise.
I feel like we're in a mental hospital, why society intentionally bans peaceful methods (like nembutal) despite the fact that we're gonna die anyway and that no matter our circumstances, it's always more logical to end one's own life peacefully instead of waiting for death, then they say things like "you can always take your own life" lol, maybe if you didn't intentionally ban guns, N, and plenty other things, killing myself could've been easier you jackasses? In such case I feel like I don't have any control over my life, this society is considering people who want to take their life (no matter how rational they act, which is the case of most members of this forum to be honest, most people here apparently thought about that for a very long time and they don't want to take their life due to their teenage angst) as mentally insane, so apparently we have to keep suffering in a world that we didn't consent to come into?
The price we pay just to take a little bit of pleasure is just too high, and even if that wasn't the case, suiciding would still be rational if one doesn't want to just chase "hedonism" until the eventual demise.
What's the point anyway? To make a career and earn a lot of money? To have a "family"? To keep this addiction game until we die? No one can really give a good answer, because 98% of breeders didn't really think about it before procreating, which shows us that we truly are a waste of intelligence as well.
I live in France and I know some people who supposedly sell guns and drugs maybe I could have the courage to buy some guns from them tonight, I don't know, but in a world where I don't even own my life I do naturally feel myself like a slave.

Life is pointless, unnecessarily painful (which eliminates the goodness of a few pleasurable things that we only have) and just too stupid, people don't have the right to impose life, to play god, but they just do because they're selfish bastards, and this society is really not civilised at all, hence it even is pathetic.

In fact society owes us everything, it's people that selfishly imposed life on us and then gaslit us, but true "justice" doesn't exist, and in a world where people still believe in religions and fairy tales, it couldn't be expected from them to have a decent morality anyway, they're not different than NPCs.
Would it have been really so bad if nothing, but nothing ever existed to begin with?
Oh wait, people would lack the pleasure of jerking off, right?
As long as I die peacefully, I don't give a fuck about what people do, they really do deserve the garbage of life, and they can continue to play this circus as much as they want.
What pisses me of, is my lack of access to good methods, caused by people, therefore being obligated to participate into this circus along with them.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha, lonegore, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise existing, I see existence itself as being the ultimate problem as well as this dreadful human species, humans just create harm and suffering, it's really disgusting how we are denied the right to die in peace and are expected to suffer endlessly in this pointless and futile process of waiting around to die. I see nothing desirable about existence, I see it as being something so terrible having the ability to suffer endlessly, it's all just so unnecessary.

And it's just so absurd and insulting how people label suicidal people as being mentally "ill", I think the true illness is being anti-suicide in this world filled with endless potential for suffering, it's sad how so many humans are incredibly delusional and lack any awareness to recognise that not everyone wants to exist here and that wanting to die will always be a valid way to feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: seobug, CTB Dream, ChronicPain23 and 1 other person
P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
I also despise existing, I see existence itself as being the ultimate problem as well as this dreadful human species, humans just create harm and suffering, it's really disgusting how we are denied the right to die in peace and are expected to suffer endlessly in this pointless and futile process of waiting around to die. I see nothing desirable about existence, I see it as being something so terrible having the ability to suffer endlessly, it's all just so unnecessary.

And it's just so absurd and insulting how people label suicidal people as being mentally "ill", I think the true illness is being anti-suicide in this world filled with endless potential for suffering, it's sad how so many humans are incredibly delusional and lack any awareness to recognise that not everyone wants to exist here and that wanting to die will always be a valid way to feel.
As edgy as I am gonna sound, I started to genuinely think that 98% of people are mentally ill and we're in a mental hospital prison.
I tried so hard to think the otherwise, but no, that's the reality we live in, we're only gonna be free when we die.
This existence is a pathetic prison, and we're only primitive animals, we're not different than them at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and lonegore