Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
we are literally born for no reason, no one asked to be here and we're all going to eventually die anyways. yet we have to study, work and make a living for the bare minimum. literally everything is meaningless. how the fuck did everything even start? why is life so unusual and complex.

The things people go through in this evil world are tough. The traumas that some people experience are unbearable. There are just so many fucked up things in this world. Not just because they're fucked up; heck, they don't even have to be; but because there are things that humans, an intelligent species vulnerable to fear, depression and anxiety, etc. just cannot handle (i.e. heavy workloads, the death of a loved one, one's own personal trauma, third world countries, etc).

I tend to wander if reincarnation is real, and if perhaps i would be reborn into a new body. But i'm at the point where i don't want that. Life is seriously a bunch of random generation at birth. You can be given decent parents, abusive parents, be born into Christianity, Islam, into poverty, unattractive, disabled, etc. Then after considering that randomness, if you are lucky enough, then you have to be even luckier to hope that life won't aggressively crap on you enough along the way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Deleted member 65988, singularity3 and 10 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Agree with everything you said. If there was a hell, this is definitely it. Welcome to hell

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, SpiritualDeath, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 4 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
ALL of this. I couldn't have said it better myself. I wonder if that's why ctb is so taboo. As someone once quoted, "suicide is either the real way in, or the real way out."

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE, Forever Sleep and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Well said and so true.
To me existence is illogical, unfathomable and full of unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: Immensevoid and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
As someone once quoted, "suicide is either the real way in, or the real way out."
yes well we are all forced in and forced out of life, there's just no way of knowing whether death is the end for all time or the start of a new lifetime rebirth

Reactions: Immensevoid and leavingsoon99
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
we are literally born for no reason, no one asked to be here and we're all going to eventually die anyways. yet we have to study, work and make a living for the bare minimum. literally everything is meaningless. how the fuck did everything even start? why is life so unusual and complex.

The things people go through in this evil world are tough. The traumas that some people experience are unbearable. There are just so many fucked up things in this world. Not just because they're fucked up; heck, they don't even have to be; but because there are things that humans, an intelligent species vulnerable to fear, depression and anxiety, etc. just cannot handle (i.e. heavy workloads, the death of a loved one, one's own personal trauma, third world countries, etc).

I tend to wander if reincarnation is real, and if perhaps i would be reborn into a new body. But i'm at the point where i don't want that. Life is seriously a bunch of random generation at birth. You can be given decent parents, abusive parents, be born into Christianity, Islam, into poverty, unattractive, disabled, etc. Then after considering that randomness, if you are lucky enough, then you have to be even luckier to hope that life won't aggressively crap on you enough along the way.
We're living in hell

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is, I will certainly always see it as better to not exist no matter what, only the permanent absence of all suffering is what I see as perfect.

It disgusts me how people so harmfully force life into this existence where there is no limit as to how much one suffer without the option of an instant, peaceful exit.
This evil prison world truly is hell and humans really are the worst species with how they create and prolong so much of this harm.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
only the permanent absence of all suffering is what I see as perfect.
You will have your wish - rejoice! The charade will be over.

That's my version of God. Couldn't be simpler.

Just passing time...

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
yes well we are all forced in and forced out of life, there's just no way of knowing whether death is the end for all time or the start of a new lifetime rebirth
True. There's no sense in worrying about that. Whether we ctb or let life kill us, that part is inevitable. Anything that happens after death is going to happen, regardless of how we leave. A part of me hopes that there is some kind of power to be gained by unplugging oneself from the simulation. I could be wrong, though. We just have no way of knowing. All I know is that THIS is hell.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
A part of me hopes that there is some kind of power to be gained by unplugging oneself from the simulation
it's definitely not a simulation though i mean mathematics is powerful but just not that powerful no matter what 1+1 will never equal pain or happiness or hot or cold, the universe is the real deal, i highly doubt there is a mathematical model that could explain consciousness we need chemicals to feel things, mathematical simulations of chemicals are just approximations never the real thing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

Just the hard cold truth of how indifferent our existence is in this universe we find ourselves in.
just cannot handle (i.e. heavy workloads, the death of a loved one, one's own personal trauma, third world countries, etc).
Third world countries part hits home because that's where I am, you get to see just how utterly callous and pathetic people in power are, the slow but very obvious decay of society and the general behavior of people being the worst.

Reincarnation doesn't make sense at all to me although none of the ideas of what the afterlife may hold make any sense to me either, non-existence just as I or you haven't been here for billions of years up till this point makes more sense.

And that's the other thing, the religion you grow up believing to be the truth is the one you just so happen to be born into, because your parents were too and their parents were too and their parents were too, it goes on and on.

Reactions: Darkover
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Although this is just my assumption, but I can almost guarantee with certainty there is no such thing as rebirth. And even if there was, don't even count on it or have high hopes that it is anything good lol

As much as we have our conscious minds (compared to other species), we are actually not that special at all. For example, there are ants or worms that die every single day. I wouldn't assume after an ant dies, it will rebirth again. Life comes from sperm. Once its over, its over

Our life-span is like a 100 years, therefore along with our conscious minds and ability to think, which is both a gift and curse, we end up just having way too much time to ponder about everything, from space & aliens, to ghosts, rebirth, etc. And because life is mostly shitty for most people, we just end up keep trying to find the meaning and point of life non-stop, hoping to find some answer to justify our pointless existence and struggles

Let's say if you forgot to empty the trash bin for a week and things start rotting, very randomly new insects, bugs, germs will start to form out of nowhere, and become born, just to also die shortly after, and the cycle just endlessly repeats itself

Humans are just sperm and eggs, then under the right conditions, as they combine, it spawns a new life. Unfortunately it is really that pointless lol

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
To me it seems that only life creates problems, at least human life. I live in a country without human euthanasia, where it is normal for patients to lie on their deathbeds for four to five years, slowly tormented to death. And the public just accepts this senseless suffering when the pets are euthanized at the vet. Be a man - and prepare yourself for lifelong and pointless suffering - and the greatest suffering will be on the deathbed.

No life no problem

Reactions: Immensevoid