conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Some people have so much against them they don't have a chance at a good life. The circumstances you're born into, any illness/addiction problems as well as trauma are going to be too debilitating for some people to have any quality of life.

Pretty disappointed I had to be conceived into this vessel to suffer in a world I didn't ask to be in. I'd really like to be released from this simulation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole and Immensevoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And the disgusting thing is that people are just expected to continue suffering no matter what. It's inhumane how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. This world truly is such a hellish place.

Reactions: jbear824, Hollowman and conveniently_dead
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Yeah life is so unfair, and we cant do shit about that. Its truly disgusting that we have to live in this hellish world without having the choice to die easily and peacefully.

Reactions: conveniently_dead
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
yeah its up to chance how well versed youre gonna be equipped to genuinely enjoy life or even have the chance to. its unlucky that even when dealt a terrible hand youre expected to "make the best of it ". to think i couldve at least enjoyed it a little had i not been dealt such a bad starting hand.

Reactions: conveniently_dead