Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
If life had an off switch i would definitely turn off mine right now... I want a quick and painless end to my life. I have nothing to live for anymore. I have no reason to go on I dont want anymore pain. I just want to be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, davidtorez, thebelljarrr and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it really should do, I find it so incredibly cruel and hellish how it doesn't. All I wish for is the ability to permanently lose consciousness, I only see the peace of eternal non-existence as desirable, all that appeals to me is a painless death like never waking again. I see no point or value to suffering in this existence so meaningless, I also just wish for the true peace that only can death can bring.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, thebelljarrr, redeeming_butterfly and 1 other person
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
Our carotid arteries are literally such a switch. The only problem is that the switch doesn't click when you press it. It's more like a reset button that you have to hold down.

Reactions: Daryl72 and davidtorez
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Hah! A circuit breaker of sorts, but never resets. Yes, the human body is an incredibly complex machine that is set up to keep it going, no matter what! I wish my car was as persistent. 🤷‍♂️. Perhaps in a millennia we will have evolved to the point where a conscious effort can result in the cessation of physiological events.

Reactions: davidtorez