LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
If you could go back in the past and change a single thing what would it be? I would've never brought weed to the last day of school so I wouldn't have ever been placed into rehab and suicide watch I was hiding everything so well for the past 8 years, but fake friends will be fake friends 🤝

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I have an existential crisis all the time and often have slumps of nihilism, there are so many things we could change. A man once told me if he could go back to when he was my age, he'd study a little harder. Frankly, I could tell myself that, but knowing how I am it wouldn't do anything. My answer is, I would have jumped off the Vessel (a public attraction in ny) when I visited. It's closed now due to all the suicides that happened, I think I was 13 when I went (can't remember) and I didn't have depression at the time which is why I didn't jump. Looking back, if I knew what I know now I would have done it, my life was a ticking time bomb to begin with, I just ignored all the signs until they came crashing down on me. If I do ctb soon, I'll definitely apologize to my mom and sister for all that they tried to tell me, although it doesn't matter anymore. We have always had a strained relationship from the advice they tried to give and inadvertently control over my life which led me to push them away.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LucifersIntrovert
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would like to change the fact that was brought into existence in the first place. To remain eternally unaware of this existence is all that is perfect to me, more than anything I wish I never existed.

• Love
Reactions: springleaf, ghostbird, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
If i go back to my childhood i will prevent the anorexia so i won't suffer later from weakness and maldevelopment and pain and brain damage and bad eye sight

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd say that I'd change my childhood such that I made friends, got the social skills to make friends and that I also felt loved during childhood. But I don't even think that's possible to ever change..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori