• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
anyone who chooses to bring new life into this world is unwittingly contributing to this evil.

What a fucked up world. Just constant pain. Constant striving. Constant strain to "achieve" and "succeed". Work work work work work and for what? So you can support yourself for the inevitability of suffering? So I can watch my loved ones die? So I can watch every girl I've ever loved ignore me until I take my last breath? So I can be judged on my accomplishments as if I'm some sort of fucking robot? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS LIFE?! What is it? Why are we alive?, This life is inherently fucking evil.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is hell, it really disgusts me how humans so cruelly continue to procreate even know existence certainly is just nothing more than meaningless suffering. No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, only non-existence is desirable to me, I find it tragic how something as dreadful and harmful as life even exists at all.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I have 3 aunts which their dream in life was to be a mother. They're not worrying about what the baby's gonna feel, they only want a baby so they can be called mothers.

It's the definition of being selfish. I called one of them on it and they just say it's their dream, so they don't even think about the consequences.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its about perspective. If you see only negative in the world, that's what it will be.

The vast majority of people do enjoy and appreciate life.

I think its unfair to deny others the chance of happiness just because of our depression.