T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Says every doctor.
Honestly you try to go in and be diplomatic "look I didn't have a nice childhood my whole life has felt like I'm. In and out of a nightmare all my efforts have been thrown back in my face everyone around me betrays me I can't find the good people so please give me some medication to help me cope with this cruel existence "

" Why is life cruel? Have you tried? Have you tried again?
Then did you try with this?
Then did you try with that again? "
FUCK OFF

Absolute horrible people running this game how could you treat another human being so patronizingly then claim they are wasting doctors time....
How dare they suggest diazepam might help that's drug seeking behavior it cannot possibly be that they have tried everything in their means

Oh they say trazadone doesn't agree with them so course of action is increase the dose!

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, OceanBlue, http-410 and 12 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Says every doctor.
Honestly you try to go in and be diplomatic "look I didn't have a nice childhood my whole life has felt like I'm. In and out of a nightmare all my efforts have been thrown back in my face everyone around me betrays me I can't find the good people so please give me some medication to help me cope with this cruel existence "

" Why is life cruel? Have you tried? Have you tried again?
Then did you try with this?
Then did you try with that again? "
FUCK OFF

Absolute horrible people running this game how could you treat another human being so patronizingly then claim they are wasting doctors time....
How dare they suggest diazepam might help that's drug seeking behavior it cannot possibly be that they have tried everything in their means

Oh they say trazadone doesn't agree with them so course of action is increase the dose!
Be careful with trazadone. They love to hand that shit out because it's not really habit-forming. I almost OD'd after stacking with alcohol. Was previously on Ambien.

Reactions: houseofleaves and TooConscious
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, things just don't go as planned and most doctors (and normies) seem not to get it.

I think they main problem here is that they've never experience what a hell depression, physical/mental illnesses and suicidal thoughts can be!

Reactions: houseofleaves, salonfilosoof, Fish Face and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is cruel. We can work hard, try our best and yet life can still work against us. How well we do in life is based on luck and factors out of our control can ruin our lives. It is often very unfair. People who say things like that will just simply never understand.

Reactions: OceanBlue, Fish Face, OpheliasFlowers and 6 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
It seems I've tried fucking everything, and I'm still in this deep state of despair and failure. I am not the type of person to be lucky and succeed in this world. The people who are supposed to help me admit me into the hospital against my will, so I don't bother asking for help much anymore...

Reactions: OceanBlue
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Start fighting back. Look them straight into their eyes and tell them royally to go fuck theirselves. I'm currently in the process of gradually taking myself off mods but it's extremely hard to do when I've been on trazadone for the past 3 years. Trazadone is so IMPORTANT for my sleep and if I don't get good sleep I become robuttsed fused livid as fuck.

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
This is all because y'all don't drink enough water
Start drinking 2L everyday and you'll feel better :D /s

Reactions: lachrymost, houseofleaves, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
This is all because y'all don't drink enough water
Start drinking 2L everyday and you'll feel better :D /s
Oh yeah... and at least 30 minutes of exercise per day!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, OpheliasFlowers and goat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well even if that's true, life is still cruel because it put me into existence with an apparent allergy to effort meaning I'll never get anything I want because the effort itself will always hurt more unless certain impossible conditions are met.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Largeletters
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Cruel comes from people. Life is indifferent. There's a difference.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Insomniac
W

whatliesbeyond

Jun 12, 2021
Life is like a dice game, everyone rolls a dice to determine there general stats. The higher the number, the better stats you will have. Thats not to say, your life is determine the moment the dice is rolled, more like whether you got into the easy mode or the hard mode. Nothing is fair, people just pretend it is.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, OceanBlue and Zzzzz