imtiredreallytired

imtiredreallytired

Feb 10, 2023
why people that should be alive are dead and people that should be dead are alive. ( i'm in the second group btw). why people that are no good, totally pieces of shit, assholes and have a boring personality are still walking and breathing while people that would actually add value to society aren't alive anymore. why ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: annointed_towers, Scacie, Lost in a Dream and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that there is simply nothing fair about existing in this world as after all chance cruelly determines everything, and as a result so many people suffer all through no fault of their own. The reality is that unless we voluntarily end our existence we have no control over when we die, and the fact that life is so random means that many people die in circumstances that they couldn't have prevented. But of course it's unfair when people who wanted to stay here die, yet those who actually want to leave have to struggle in finding ways to exit themselves.

Reactions: myusername890 and ryo the frog
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I don't know, it's the good people that always suffer, the caring ones who always put others before themselves, they are always given the shitty end of the stick. My perpetrators who has ruined many lives and will continue to do so will go scot free.. nothing will be able to touch her. I will die and she will live and continue stealing peace from humanity and that is the way God has set this up. It's a fucking shit show down on earth. Can't wait to get out of this place.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I think that main concept that most people don't comprehend is that life is a competition. So either you win or you loose. I've heard about win-win concept but at the end of the chain someone else looses as I see it

Reactions: Anon1337 and LittleJem
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Fate is a capricious bitch. It isn't guided by people's moral character.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
There are also many good people who live long, full lives, and many bad people who die early/are brought to justice. Fate is crazy and random.

I try to tell myself that without the good people who die early, we can't fully appreciate the good people who live long lives and contribute to society. And vice versa with bad people.