• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I wrote about this before.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/when-the-problem-with-life-is-life-itself.133/

I realized that I'm trapped in this life. I'm very conscious about this torture. I don't want to wait countless years. Its better to escape from the madness ASAP. Life is only moving and time is like a wheel that runs over us. Why waiting for the ugly end where your body becomes useless and everything you loved disappeared?

If we could do time freezing maybe it can help (although illogical concept but you get it).

The only solution is to say goodbye to this life. Maybe for some others they have enough distractions but I've become very conscious of it that I can't go back. Not to mention my other many problems.

Can't we die peacefully then have peace after that

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
What do you mean can't go back? To The Way Things Were Before (the depressive episode)?

Reactions: Redt2go and Cyanide
FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
To the delusional state and way of thinking before the knowledge
Gotcha. Around two years back, I had this epiphany that I would always be unhappy no matter what. You see, I had just taken a huge step in what I thought was improving my life. Finally, I had thought, I'll be doing what I'm meant to do around people I like. I can leave all the pain of the past behind and become a better, happier person. Well, spoiler alert, that shit didn't happen.

It was on a day when I should have been basking in my success that I was completely miserable. I had everything I had striven for over the previous four years and still hated life. I looked around the room at everyone I was so impressed by, took in my pretty surroundings, tasted the fancy gourmet food I was eating, and was numb to it all.

That's when it hit me that you can't run from yourself. I'm my own worst enemy. I have ruined my life and will continue to do so. It doesn't matter which people I surround myself with or what city I live in or what work I do. We are all trapped inside our minds for better and for worse. For me, it's definitely for worse.

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Gotcha. Around two years back, I had this epiphany that I would always be unhappy no matter what. You see, I had just taken a huge step in what I thought was improving my life. Finally, I had thought, I'll be doing what I'm meant to do around people I like. I can leave all the pain of the past behind and become a better, happier person. Well, spoiler alert, that shit didn't happen.

It was on a day when I should have been basking in my success that I was completely miserable. I had everything I had striven for over the previous four years and still hated life. I looked around the room at everyone I was so impressed by, took in my pretty surroundings, tasted the fancy gourmet food I was eating, and was numb to it all.

That's when it hit me that you can't run from yourself. I'm my own worst enemy. I have ruined my life and will continue to do so. It doesn't matter which people I surround myself with or what city I live in or what work I do. We are all trapped inside our minds for better and for worse. For me, it's definitely for worse.
Life is ugly and even if we are happy, happiness might fade away and everything will end anyway. Our minds creates illusions about life and it doesn't work like we think, its a flow of time that run over us. We are really trapped, many people won't realize it while its a very clear thing. Knowing the facts of life are harsh and many people won't accept it but at least I don't live a lie even if its a very harsh and hard.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Life is ugly and even if we are happy, happiness might fade away and everything will end anyway. Our minds creates illusions about life and it doesn't work like we think, its a flow of time that run over us. We are really trapped, many people won't realize it while its a very clear thing. Knowing the facts of life are harsh and many people won't accept it but at least I don't live a lie even if its a very harsh and hard.
I think happiness exists out there for some people. It may not be as sunny as they portray on social media, but I don't think hating life this much is normal. I definitely hope it isn't.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think happiness exists out there for some people. It may not be as sunny as they portray on social media, but I don't think hating life this much is normal. I definitely hope it isn't.
I'm not talking about hating or loving and emotions in general. I'm talking about the analysis and abstract point of view.
To each his own, I understand why many don't want to look that way.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not talking about hating or loving and emotions in general. I'm talking about the analysis and abstract point of view.
To each his own, I understand why many don't want to look that way.

If you remove emotions from the equation, how would life be objectively bad? Doesn't saying it's bad or good require a value judgment?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If you think I'm hating or loving life, this is not what I'm talking about. And I mentioned how there are things I love and I hate to see it disappear.
However, this is completely not my point and I can be 100% anhedonic and say the same facts about life.

I can be genuinely happy but if the brain chemicals stopped then suddenly the happiness stopped.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If you remove emotions from the equation, how would life be objectively bad? Doesn't saying it's bad or good require a value judgment?

Well, this may looks complicated. You can logically analyze humans and emotions too and axomatize. By assigning negative and positive values as axioms then show how life produce these positives or negatives.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Well, this may looks complicated. You can logically analyze humans and emotions too and axomatize. By assigning negative and positive values as axioms then show how life produce these positives or negatives.

Would this tie into anti-natalism? They argue that the pain of death outweighs the benefits of life.

Reactions: Cyanide
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
i almost feel as though while im here i might aswell live it out because who cares anyways in the end, achieve something great while you have the chance.